Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I found the best website!

..a Russian mountain cat. Yamaneko's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yamaneko:

Energetic and courageous you stand up for your beliefs and for what you desire. You are independent, strong willed and fiercely competitive when needed although your ambition is tempered with patience. You maintain a positive attitude and with a more organised or practical approach to life material success is very likely. Your immensely loving and generous nature brings joy into peoples lives and ensures your happiness.

Nah.

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

Peegee

Honest, dependable and practical you tend to have a fairly conservative but determined approach to life. Your intelligence and wisdom means that you are sought out for guidance and advice. Gifted in communication you are philosophical and intuitive and are usually a traveller both mentally and physically. People respect you for your patience, discretion and integrity.

Pureghetto

With a fine mind and gifted in speech you prefer to use intelligence to get things done and are always eager to learn. Your seemingly amiable and conservative manner subtly masks your ability to achieve results. Humanitarian and freedom loving you are admired by others for your intellect, wit and true friendship. With robust health and an attraction for new experiences you are sure to enjoy a most rewarding life.

Mike chan

Your calm manner and maturity belie a fierce determination to be at the top where you can exercise authority and get things done. Although somewhat of a rebel you attract much support through treating others with kindness and friendship. You have a broad scope and are naturally drawn to travel or projects which can expand your knowledge and understanding. Your talents and generosity bring you emotional and material contentment.

--

These are all lies. I am a jerk and love being a jerk (just as Tokki). It's just a bunch of nice things to make you feel nice about yourself. BTW "Moo Moo the ner cow" gets an error, so obviously my name is so heinous that they died.

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Rye:

Riverbank : French

You are charming, talented and have a very positive attitude to life so it is hardly surprising that you attract success and recognition. Focussed and patient you understand that material rewards are a result of discipline. Being so creative and with a need for self-expression you may be drawn towards the arts, travel is also likely to be important. A loyal friend, you are a person who must be allowed freedom and independence.

Jessica:

Wealthy one, he beholds : Hebrew

You are charming, talented and have a very positive attitude to life so it is hardly surprising that you attract success and recognition. Focussed and patient you understand that material rewards are a result of discipline. Being so creative and with a need for self-expression you may be drawn towards the arts, travel is also likely to be important. A loyal friend, you are a person who must be allowed freedom and independence.

xD!
    Last edited by Rye; 04-25-2004 at 08:08 PM.

Ryan Stage

You are highly perceptive and intuitive with a wonderful imagination and the ability to manifest your dreams in reality. You are able to create joy, security and harmony for yourself and in the lives of others by the support and dedication which you give. Often the centre of influence people admire your fine qualities and follow your example. Much happiness is gained through your willingness to serve good causes.

Dark Paladin Cecil

Peaceloving and warmhearted you are seemingly guarded from any harshness in life attracting beauty, comfort and affection. You are poised and balanced with a positive attitude, people feel comfortable with you around. You have energy and drive and with your considerable talents worldly success is assured. You believe in sharing your good fortune with others and this generosity in turn brings you further joy.
    Boy am I an unfunny ass.

Eric: Ever powerful
    Steven: crown
    Vladimir: Royally peaceful or famous

All of this means I am the king of the universe.

Eric:
    You are a visionary with courage and enthusiasm if a little hasty at times. Your ambitious nature can be satisfied when you apply wisdom, patience and self-discipline to your vitality and zest. You have wonderful way with words and may be drawn to the communications arena where there is the potential for great success. Your generous and warm nature attracts many friends and loved ones.

Steven:
    You are an inspiring leader whose originality, creativity and wisdom are applied to creating practical solutions to "unsolvable" problems. Humanitarian and idealistic your vision is to make the world a better place and you will work to this end. Hardworking and tenacious people admire you for your honesty and integrity. You are a loved and loyal friend and partner. Your have the potential to achieve enormous success in the world.

Vladimir:
    Gentle, affectionate and tolerant you are nonetheless determined and ambitious with the ability to lead. Sympathetic and understanding you are a humanitarian who wishes to improve the lives of others less fortunate. You have a keen intellect, strong intuition and creative ideas which are always put to practical purpose. You are loved by others for your inspiring optimism and for being a genuine friend.

And my last name is a repeat of Steven.
    'frr_Vegeta

I already knew what my names meant, middle name=Handsome First=From the battlefield

So in a nutshell im "Handsome from the battlefield"

Contain yourselves girls

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

Black orb

You are both a visionary and a realist able to bring your dreams into a tangible form. Pioneering and ambitious you accept new challenges and the responsibilities which go with them willingly. Your sound judgement, resourcefulness and positive nature means that your progress in life is assured. Certainly your kindness and generosity to others and your inspirational manner attract success as well as many admirers.

I like that site

>>> Just wondering..

Adolf Hitler

Charming, poised and sociable you need peace and harmony around you and always seek to create a happy environment. Perceptive and with strong intuition you are able to make sound judgements. You show great flexibility in attitude being open and responsive to the needs and opinions of others. This ability gives you potential for success in business dealing with the public. Your warm personality and caring ways ensure you are loved by family and friends.

yeah right..
    Last edited by black orb; 04-26-2004 at 07:31 AM.
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..

Quote Originally Posted by black orb
    Adolf Hitler

Charming, poised and sociable you need peace and harmony around you and always seek to create a happy environment. Perceptive and with strong intuition you are able to make sound judgements. You show great flexibility in attitude being open and responsive to the needs and opinions of others. This ability gives you potential for success in business dealing with the public. Your warm personality and caring ways ensure you are loved by family and friends.
    Someone over there has a strange sense of humor...
    Boy am I an unfunny ass.

Bernie
    Brave as a bear : Teutonic

You have enormous vitality and originality making you a dynamic individual with great charm and sex appeal. You believe in putting one hundred per cent into all your activities of which there are many. You have potential to achieve great success in business or public affairs where your friendship and consideration of others wins you many allies. Your innate strength and determined effort is able to overcome any obstacles. Freedom is important to you.

Why is it that every time I take a little quiz or something, it always tells me I have great charm/sex appeal or that I'm really sensual?

How brave is brave as a bear? Are bears brave?

Yes, bears are very brave.
    Boy am I an unfunny ass.

Used my real name and got -

Creative, versatile and imaginative you appreciate beauty in all forms. You have great inner strength and courage and have the ability to accept large responsibilities or challenging situations with patience and humility. Others admire these qualities and follow your lead. You are honest, discerning and self-disciplined and need to have a peaceful environment. Putting others before self your talents are used to make life better for everyone.

I've never read such bull..

Hitler was a croud pleaser, how do you think he came into power?

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

devilmaykickass: Charming, poised and sociable you need peace and harmony around you and always seek to create a happy environment. Perceptive and with strong intuition you are able to make sound judgements. You show great flexibility in attitude being open and responsive to the needs and opinions of others. This ability gives you potential for success in business dealing with the public. Your warm personality and caring ways ensure you are loved by family and friends.

Well, it was close until the end.

brokensailor8335: Reliable, intelligent and skillful you like to experiment and apply your abilities to productive projects. Being cautious and well disciplined you think things through carefully before taking action. Appreciating peace and beauty you need to have harmony in your life and enjoy relaxing times alone. Your charm, honesty and sense of fair play ensure that you are admired by all who know you.

Well it was somewhat accurate again.

John: God is gracious : Hebrew

Balanced and fairminded you possess the ability to use sound reason and judgement when determined and decisive action is required. Persuasive and logical you tend to be an influential figure in your circle of friends and associates. You are extremely adaptable and this is necessary as you seem to be continually being presented with decisions of a life altering nature.

LOL.
    I like Kung-Fu.

Grimmreaper

Peaceloving and warmhearted you are seemingly guarded from any harshness in life attracting beauty, comfort and affection. You are poised and balanced with a positive attitude, people feel comfortable with you around. You have energy and drive and with your considerable talents worldly success is assured. You believe in sharing your good fortune with others and this generosity in turn brings you further joy.

Balanced and fairminded you possess the ability to use sound reason and judgement when determined and decisive action is required. Persuasive and logical you tend to be an influential figure in your circle of friends and associates. You are extremely adaptable and this is necessary as you seem to be continually being presented with decisions of a life altering nature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Do I like fire? DO TURTLES LIKE BEING STAMPED ON?!

I'm like, Mr. Arsonist 2000. And 2003, if you saw my beautiful work on assorted AOL CDs. I've kinda not been up to my old form in 2004, but here's hoping.

John
    God is gracious : Hebrew