Ok done my screen name, real name and the name I use in RPGs for my character (only online RPGs though) here goes

Screen name:

Fallen_angel_666

Solid, dependable and hardworking you have a fairly conservative approach to life and know that organisation gets results. With enormous courage and discipline you overcome difficult situations by tackling them head on. You have great maturity, able to balance your mind and emotions to reach sound decisions. Your talents and determination are likely to lead to a great deal of worldly success.

Steve
Wreath, crown : Greek

You are a deep thinker and student of life using your intuition and natural detective ability to seek truth and hidden knowledge. Peaceloving and compassionate you are nonetheless strong-willed and courageous in confronting challenges. Although your approach to life tends to be on a mental level it is important for you to see your ideas and concepts take form in the material world. Your talents and leadership skills give you great potential for a distinguished career.

Well I knew what my name meant as I went out with a greek girl before and my area of london is known for being predominantly greek and they all call me Stephanos cause most are orthodox and speak little english I however only can say "yeah" in greek

and my RPG name:

Lasuria

You are fairminded, wise and peaceloving and are always willing to help others. Your mental capabilities and creativity are well marked with wonderful and original ideas which you need to bring to tangible fruition. Perceptive and understanding of others your positive approach to life and influential nature means that you have leadership qualities. There is great potential for success both financially and spiritually.

Well all I can say is the screen name is pretty damn accurate it actually nails things on the head so to speak, my real name is my real name and has a pretty similar out come as my screen name which is also accurate. As for my RPG name (and yes my chars are generally female and dark elves) is kind of wrong I play a warrior but then again my point of view of the combat is I mainly go after genecidal players if another dark elf is killed by a dark elf then the killer has got me after them with my friends