Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon

Default Pokemon

Does anyone enjoy playing the original Pokemon games???? (Red, Blue and Yellow)
    I would love to be happy, but unfortunately I'm too busy being awesome and kicking your ass at everything

Yes, I did. I played Blue and Yellow.
    "It's an adult kiss...we'll do the rest when you get back." -Misato Katsuragi

[size=1]Soul Calibur r0x0rz my b0x0rz!
    Actually... I don't wear boxers, but Soul Calibur r0x0rz my briefz0rz just doesn't have the same ring to it...

**Proud owner of the Mercedes Scar**

I'm on about still liking it
    I would love to be happy, but unfortunately I'm too busy being awesome and kicking your ass at everything

i use to play it about 3 years ago until i had one more pokemon to get then my file got deleted i might still be playing it if that didn't happen

I still play Silver and Gold. I have a lvl 100 Mewtwo that is a bruital killing machine. No creature I had ever played a multiplayer game with has ever won.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I played Yellow. My team was crap. I've played Silver. My team was okay. I've played Ruby. My team is still in the making. But it is currently crap.
    Mr Thou! Mr Thou!

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

Believe it or else I have never truly played a Pokemon game. Sure I played off my brother's file, but that didn't count.

I have Red, Blue, and Yellow. About six months ago I got Gold on an emulator, but I used save state so the whole time counter thing was effed up. So I stopped.

I can still probably name all 150 Originals.

My Pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard
    and they're like, "wanna trade some cards?"
    Damn right, let's trade some cards…
    …but not my Charizard!

I didn't like the TCG... BUT STILL!

Blog Entries

I have red and I sold yellow to some little kid... I think I stole red form that kid...

I have Blue and I've played Yellow and Red. And I can name the 386 Pokémon (I played more than 1500 hours, counting all versions). What can I do?

Quote Originally Posted by ZeZipster
    My Pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard
    and they're like, "wanna trade some cards?"
    Damn right, let's trade some cards…
    …but not my Charizard!

I didn't like the TCG... BUT STILL!
    That is possibly the best thing I have ever read. Did you make that up just now? Because if so, you are a genius!

The original (R,B,Y) are great. I didn't like Gold and Silver that much, but Ruby/Sapphire are really good too.
    "It's an adult kiss...we'll do the rest when you get back." -Misato Katsuragi

[size=1]Soul Calibur r0x0rz my b0x0rz!
    Actually... I don't wear boxers, but Soul Calibur r0x0rz my briefz0rz just doesn't have the same ring to it...

**Proud owner of the Mercedes Scar**

I was completely obsessed with those games, back in the day. I locked myself with my Red and Blue emulators for hours, and was playing Gold/Silver in japanese when it was ripped. x_x But I kind of lost the craze by the time those two were out here.

...now that I finally have a Gameboy, and they're re-releasing Red/Blue, I think I'm probably going to get obsessed again. x_x

Me and my bro bought Red and Blue 5 years ago (Red was mine, Blue was his). It is one of my top 10 RPGs of all time, for sure. I loved Pokemon, I could replay it so many times. I didn't care about PVP, I never really linked with anyone except to advance some level 2 pokemon to level 3. All in all, the game was just really really fun. It was cool making my uber dream party.

I can still probably name 120-140 of all Pokemon (THE pokemon, THE 150 original, unique pokemon with cool distinguishing traits), but I"d have to sit down and make a list on paper.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Just last week I finally beat my little brother in Pokemon after like 6 years. I used Snorlax, Lapras, Jolteon, Rhydon, Gengar, and Alakazam and trained them really hard to beat his sorry bunch. He used Pigeot, Mewtwo, Omastar, Jolteon, Zapdos, and Execudor (sp?). Now I have to wait for my other brother to come home from school so I can whail on him, because he's the official champion. I use the Yellow version. Pika!

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum