Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I just feel like vomiting a little bit...

Unpostmodernizeable Shadow Nexus's Avatar

But it's just fun to laugh at him!

Seriously, I can't believe people get paid for blaberring that crap, I seriously believe it would be a great idea to make a printer capable of printing such articles over toilet paper. I'd buy it.

And besides, Spain rocks. I'd go back there again in a hearbeat, if I had the chance
    It does?

Well, it has good things, but very well hidden.

This line "you are either with us or against us in our fight against terrorism" is really getting old.
    And ilogical, it seems as if there is only two positions existing, those who are with the US and those who are terrorist. Does that make me a terrorist, or do I support Bush? I still don't know, I disagree with both positions, ergo...I don't exist.

For every rambling extremist like this, there's another one who's saying that the US is owned by Satan and wants to enslave the world to put everyone on intravenous Coke while genetically altering their bodies to produce oil.
    Oh, yeah, this reminds me of...

www.godhatesfags.com

With that guy saying God punished USA with 11-S because they tolerate homosexuals and wont condemn them to death, and shows pics of children holding signs where "Thanks God for 11-S" is read. You know, I'd like to have a debate with that Phelps guy. Not because I believe debate is possible, but just because listening to that guy speak must be some kind of comical show. And plus, my ego would go up, and I'd Feel Superior

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

Yeah...what Bush says is the way you must think, and if you don't you're an anti-american. If you have your own thoughts and opinions, are a free thinker, and don't want to got bomb up the entire middle east, your an anti-american...yeah, I've heard it all before.

And this brings me to something else. I cannot stand the "black and white" logic. By this I mean, "if you're not one thing then you're obviously the opposite". Since living here I've met nothing but people like that...ugh.
    I like Kung-Fu.

i do not support the furhur's err i mean teh presidents war on terrorism. i am not with him. maybe i should boycott myself.

this article is great! its the american way! doing things out of spite to people who dont agree with you until they do agree. now those are values i sure can uphold!
    ...what bs...

Scatter, Senbonzakura... DocFrance's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nik0tine
    this article is great! its the american way! doing things out of spite to people who dont agree with you until they do agree. now those are values i sure can uphold!
    ...what bs...
    I don't get this. Are you complaining that people are expressing their opinions through action? 'Cause that's what I get from your post.

And yes, freedom of expression is certainly a value that anyone should uphold.
    ARGUMENT FROM GUITAR MASTERY
    (1) Eric Clapton is God.
    (2) Therefore, God exists.