Thread: Help with Dragon Drums

Default Help with Dragon Drums

I checked out this book called Dragon Drums by Anne Macaffry from my High school library and I have to do a book report on it by next monday. and from what I'm reading in this book I can't find much info for my report. I need to find the characters and the pages they're introduced on, the plot outline, quotations in the book that point out irony and the pages they're on, the climax, and stuff like that. I've googled for booknotes on this but I keep getting nowhere. Anyone got any ideas on places where I can see booknotes that mighrt be workable.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

This would probably be better in The Lounge since it's a query about a book rather than your own creation. *moves*
    rawr

Oh, I thought I'd fit in A&W because it's a book.

Reading the book might be the best way. It's not a popular/famous book so there probably aren't any outlines or anything.
    "It's an adult kiss...we'll do the rest when you get back." -Misato Katsuragi

[size=1]Soul Calibur r0x0rz my b0x0rz!
    Actually... I don't wear boxers, but Soul Calibur r0x0rz my briefz0rz just doesn't have the same ring to it...

**Proud owner of the Mercedes Scar**

Yeah, try reading the book.

Well the book is to friggen long and I have too much homework from other classes to bother with it.

*plays sad, mournful tune on a violin*

Anyway, you're pretty unlikely to find booknotes on a book like that. Sorry.