Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Games you seriously suck at.

i seriously suck at "A boy And His Blob on the game boy" tho im pretty sure the game just sucks :P

Blademaster of Northland DeBlayde's Avatar

All kindsa first person shooters. I guess I just can't controll all the little buttons and directions of things to be quick and accurate. gimme a light gun and a lasertag arena, though, I rule all. revenge on people who work me on videogames.

I also rule at strategy games. not too quick, but always effective.

Makoto, Honesty.

I suck at FPS games on consoles, I can't play one unless I use a keyboard and a mouse.

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

USB keyboard and mouse set up buy a mac one and you can run them both on the same port and get full control

Half-Life...
    DDR...

[Life is Eternity in a nutshell]

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Paladin_Cecil
    I suck at Splinter Cell. Guess it's easier being a Thief in the medieval times then a Spy nowadays. Also, I'm not the best at sports games.
    I do love a good FPS or Fighting game though, so I'll usually play those after getting mad at Sam Fisher one too many times (goes off to play Call of Duty).

I own at that game......The game that i did suck at was counter strike but after like 20 rounds i was good at it
    WTF..........I cant have my weed plant on it thats messed up yo...........And drugs are good for you should try em some time

I suck at mostly any game first time through, but as I play it I get better...I sucked so much at Dynasty Warriors at first, but then I got really good after a few weeks or so. For FPS's, I usually use codes first time through to get used to the controls and whatnot...

Ill tell you a good tip on how to get good at fps on the pc.........If you play a lot of them on your pc.Well the first fps game you played on your pc what you do is hat ever controls you have on your first fps game use the same controls for all your fps games thats what i do
    WTF..........I cant have my weed plant on it thats messed up yo...........And drugs are good for you should try em some time

Same here. Any First Person game (FPS's, Thief games, etc.) I play has the same configuration.
    Boy am I an unfunny ass.

yeah its a lot easier to use the same controls

I am absolutely useless at beat-em-ups. I can't achieve anything without button-bashing. It's shameful.

Other than that, I'm OK at pretty much everything.
    "The most important and recognize player in the history of the country."

Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I were as great as Paulo Wanchope.

Banned

Although I really like Counterstrike, i'm terrible at it and hurt my teammates when I play online.

I sucked at it really really really bad..But after couple of rounds ands tuff and watching my team play on sp then i got the hang of it.......I havent been on mp yet

i suck when i go against my friends. like in madden or nba live or any fighting game. i dont know, i always choke in clutch time
    SIg removed for exceeding 250 pixel height

Articles

Zelda 2: Adventure of Link

I've also gotten really bad at football games, when I used to rule at most all sport games. Now I suck.