Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Games you seriously suck at.

I suck at fighting games (SSBM doesn't count, GO YOUNG LINK) I'm only good when I button mash and that doesn't get you too far on most fighting games. I'm also sort of bad at reflex games but I get better with practice. I'm pretty much good at the rest of it. Can't say much of sports games. Never played much, never liked much.

Yoshi's Island!!!! I LOVE THAT GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!! you still have it?!?!?! darn you........*wants snes back*

Games I suck at:

Xenosaga
    Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness
    Unlimited Saga (but that's just because I think it's too hard to play and I hate it)
    Final Fantasy 10
    Mega Man X4-X6
    .hack series
    Heaven's Light, bring unto me your song
    Heaven's Holy gift, share it with others
    Wings of silence, wings of true gold
    The song of one's heart....the emotions of another...
    Are we destined to become one?

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Fighting games that don't include Smash Bros. (Go Marth and Fox and Ganondorf and Dr. Mario)

i suck at shooting games like Unreal Tournament and Halo. X_X oh, and Tomb Raider games...it's the controls i tell you!

No matter how good I am in Armored Core I can't help but hating missions... I've played since the first Armored Core and even now on Armored Core: Silent Line I can't stand certain missions. It's like you get insanely good in some thing and the you get a stub, like a long mission that wastes all your ammo, then you have to redesign your mech and try it again and if that works you'll probably have to go back to the original because you have to do a fast pace mission again. It's like you always have to be good in every thing. Then there is the thought that no matter how good I get in it I still haven't gotten all the parts and getting them all requires doing the missions.

I suck at Halo(XBOX) and CS(compared to like SK) and WC3
    btw nobody sucks at tomb raider:AOD the controls are just bad like the rest of the TR games
    I know His name is Cecil but thats not intimidating.
    Cedric is a much more scary name.

The controls for Golden Eye and Dark Rain are perfect, and Metroid Prime comes in a close second. Other than those, I suck at FPS games because the controls are just too crazy, it's like learning to drive all over again.

I'm not horrible at non skateboarding/snow boarding/jet skiing sports games, I just don't really like them so I never take the time to be any good at them.

For the longest time, I honestly couldn't figure out Banjo-Tooie. I thought it would be similar to Banjo-Kazooie, but it was WAY more complexly interwoven. Once I figured it out though, it was cool and fun.

And small amounts of pity go out to me for this embarrassing moment. When I first played the Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, I got stuck at a rather simple moment. It was in the Deku Tree, the room with the (I think) compass, the one golden skulltulla and the switch that raised the columns. It took me about thirty minutes to figure out to light the deku stick on fire. Luckily the rest of the game wasn't that difficult for me.