Thread: AHH MONSTER!!! Oh wait its just my shadow O_O

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

Default AHH MONSTER!!! Oh wait its just my shadow O_O

Have you ever seen something and thought it was one thing, only to find out seconds later that it was something COMPLETELY different?

I rember once I was at a friends house and I was walking in a hallway and I saw something in the corner of my eye right next to me and I jumped about a foot into the air out of fear, then realized it was my shadow. My friend almost died laughing.
    I like Kung-Fu.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I do this all the time, I get scared after watching too many films or something and my mind just goes weird. After watching Ring and Ring 2 in succession I was creeped out for a week or so. At night I kept seeing this shadow which looked like the girl on my ceiling, and it seemed to be moving closer to me. When I turned the light on nothing was there and I couldn't tell what was making the shadow but it was creepy.
    rawr

Near my house theres a set up of lights so that at one point your shadow creeps up from behind/a little to the right as if some body was creeping up on you. Makes me jump all the time.
    Word/s.

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

Never, but I wish I could have this feeling. I hear the tragic stories of people who think a hat stand is sneaking up on them in their sleep when they wake up to be releived to see it's a witch.

I think everybody has tried this one:

Most of the times when I'm on my way home from a friend's house or something and it's dark, I usually feel like someone's following me! I can't help it

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

Always, and especially at night, often when I haven't slept for ~20 hours. The thoughts in my mind usually go like this:

- [insert current area of focus related thought]
    - Hmm I wonder if I can scare myself?
    [seconds later]
    - OMFG [expletive gallore]

I kid you not.