Thread: What the Hell!?!?!?

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

Default What the Hell!?!?!?

What are some just weird, odd, or hard to explain things/sites/situations/events/ect. you've seen around where you live?

Last night there was this really big sound that went through the sky for about 30 seconds. It sounded like and entire country being fried in electric chairs all at once. It was just weird to say the least, and I still don't know what it was. O____O

Disscussion
    I like Kung-Fu.

A plane maybe?
    Word/s.

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

I was in my house one night and it sounded like there was a giant bubble in my kitchen moving around and when I went to the kitchen; the giant bubble moved to my bedroom. I ended up chasing that bloody bubble for maybe over an hour until it went under the floorboards. It never happened again but I wish it did.

On the patio of my apartment, there is this weird spider that I've never seen before. It's been in the same spot for about a week now. It's weird for several reasons. One, I thought Spiders were nocturnal, but this one is going all day and all night. Two, it looks like it's inside of a shell, like it's a turtle or something. I watched it for a while and when it moves it's legs come out and all that stuff. Three, it's makes these really nifty webs that defy several laws of physics. I have no idea what in the world it is, or if it's even a spider.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I'm sorry, I have no idea what your sound was.
    "As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless,
    uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?"

lou - maybe it's a lobster that's living on a spider web

FFXIV Character

Ella Cinder (Sargatanas)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeedRankLou
    On the patio of my apartment, there is this weird spider that I've never seen before. It's been in the same spot for about a week now. It's weird for several reasons. One, I thought Spiders were nocturnal, but this one is going all day and all night. Two, it looks like it's inside of a shell, like it's a turtle or something. I watched it for a while and when it moves it's legs come out and all that stuff. Three, it's makes these really nifty webs that defy several laws of physics. I have no idea what in the world it is, or if it's even a spider.
    What the... BEAT IT WITH SOMETHING! IT'S PLANNING TO SUCK OFF YOUR FACE, DON'T JUST LET IT LIVE! >:O

*ahem*

Weird things that happened around where I live ... *thinks* Oh well, we'll just use my old town... MY NEIGHBOR SHOT HIS GIRLFRIEND THEN SHOT HIMSELF! omg. Crazy world. *shakes head*

I keep on hearing strange noises coming from my attic, it's kinda like a low, rumbling sound mixed with a plop, like water coming out of the tap but it's thicker, like oil. Might be a leak, or...it might be something..more..sinister!! Like a pool of hydrochloric acid that's gonna melt through into my room at night and dissolve me .....I think I'll sleep downstairs for a while
    My mother always used to say to me, 'Life is like a box of scotch eggs.' Crazy *****.

Avid Merrion from Bo Selecta

The Aquaman game. I never knew a game can be so horrible.

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

Is Misfit female? If she is, she falls under the 'WTH!?$!@' category.

FFXIV Character

Ella Cinder (Sargatanas)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moo Moo the Ner Cow
    Is Misfit female? If she is, she falls under the 'WTH!?$!@' category.
    wtf. I'M A GIRL!

Does on my TV count? I was watching Letterman the other night and they did "Stupid Human Tricks". I saw one of the best drummers I've heard in a long time... He played a really fast and cool swing kinda jazz number, an extremely complex piece, all while jugling 3 drumsticks! Didn't miss a single beat, never lost a stick. It was truly bizarre and quite simply one of the most amazing things I've ever seen.

My TV does strange stuff too. Once, I was watching this wierd tape, and then a girl climbed out of the TV and tried to kill me 7 days later.