Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AHHH SKERRY!

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

Default AHHH SKERRY!

Have you ever seen something in real life that scared the crap out of you, or you just couldn't believe your eyes when you seen it?

Once I was walking home from a liquor store when I was about 11 or so and right when I was in the middle of the street 2 cars had a head on collision about a yard away from me. Quite skerry indeed, to see up so close.

Discuss
    I like Kung-Fu.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I see scary looking folk on the street. They're usually obese and hideously ugly people.

I try not to be prejudice, but some of these people make my stomach turn.
    "As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless,
    uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?"

A pack of Mormons at my door. *shudders*
    Still stabbin'

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

A pack of Mormons at my door. *shudders*
    Ask them to explain "The Kingdom" to you, and they'll argue amongst themselves about their core beliefs.

Guaranteed.
    "As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless,
    uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?"

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

When me and my cousin were 12 or so, we could crawl through a sewage pipe (it was big enough to stand up in) and we had gotten general knowledge of it all. One time we went adventuring in there, and on one of the crossroads, peeking around the corner was a glowing sorta figure, humanoid but not moving. I didn't get the best look at it, my brother was in front of me and turned around and bowled me over, I got a graze on my elbow and it got infected with some sewer virus. Anyway we never went back in there again afraid of that thing.

Scatter, Senbonzakura... DocFrance's Avatar

The title of this thread made me think of John Kerry. And I'll admit, he is pretty skerry.
    ARGUMENT FROM GUITAR MASTERY
    (1) Eric Clapton is God.
    (2) Therefore, God exists.

Well, I've seen many scary things but one thing that really freaks me out is:

Every time me and one of my friends have been to the movies we drive trough this very scary forest. Romour has it that a woman once crashed in her car there, and she instantly died. Anyway, when we are on our way through this forest, it's always very dark (No wonder because it's always around midnight) and every single time we stop the car in this forest and we just sit there and look out the windows and into this dark forest. It's really scary!

I saw the Aquaman game for XBox.

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

The title reminds me of MY skerry picture thread.

Um...I'm rarely scared except when I intentionally scare myself. This can be anything from imagining weird scary girls coming at me to all sorts of nonsense. It's quite enjoyable.

When I was 12 I was playing outside in my front yard. It was cloudy so it wasn't very hot. Literally 3 feet to my left lightning struck the ground. Scared the crap out of me, I was in shock for about an hour (get it..shock .......I tried). And still to this day in that yard, grass will not grow where the lighting struck the ground.

FFXIV Character

Ella Cinder (Sargatanas)
    A couple days ago this spider crossed my desk in my room right in front of me. O_O' I... uh, kinda screamed and pushed myself away from the desk, knocked some glass things over (that was on my desk), and ran out of the room. ^_^

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

When my hermit crab died, his claws fell off, and we're just lying there and I screamed because it scared me so much.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by DocFrance
    The title of this thread made me think of John Kerry. And I'll admit, he is pretty skerry.
    Well, I'm guessing you didn't have a nightmare about said politician. I had one where he went around claiming to be Jesus. Now THAT was scary.

A dead man when our bus drove over him.
    ('-'*)/ - "sup"