Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Actors/Actresses you hate.

I dislike Jennifer Aniston. I feel kinda guilty about this, because it really isn't so much her own fault that I hate her, as much as it is the media's. She wouldn't bother me at all if it weren't for the fact that she is shoved in our faces at every turn, and that The Powers That Be have decided that she is a goddess on earth who is so talented and perfect and blindingly beautiful that any self respecting magazine needs to have her on the cover at least 1000000 times a year. Yeah, I know it's not (completely) her fault, but still. Her overexposure is completely undeserved given the amount of her "talent", and it bugs.

And yeah, Ben Affleck. For the same reasons.

EDIT: Maybe I should add Jennifer Lopez to my overexposed Hall of Shame, but the truth is, with J-Lo, everybody already hates her. Both the general public and the entertainment industry knows that she's overexposed/undertalented, and jump at any oportunity to dump on her. Not even other actors can stand her, and that's what seperates her from Aniston/Affleck.
    Last edited by Anaralia; 05-06-2004 at 08:33 PM.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Developer
    • Former Tech Admin

How are all of you forgetting Pauly Shore? Also Ben Affleck, George Clooney, Julia Roberts, Nicole Kidman, Matt Damon, Brad Pitt for the most part, etc. I hope I spelled some of those wrong; they don't deserve to have their names spelled correctly. It'd probably be easier to create a list of actors I CAN stand.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Created Eyes on Final Fantasy
    • Former Administrator

Pauly Shore is too simple and too out of date to hate.

Oh, and Encino Man was great.

Brad Pitt, in my opinion, is one of the best there really is. He can do just about <i>any</i> role. Very versatile and funny actor. One of my favourites definately.
    ('-'*)/ - "sup"

Quote Originally Posted by Mikztsu
    Brad Pitt, in my opinion, is one of the best there really is. He can do just about <i>any</i> role. Very versatile and funny actor. One of my favourites definately.
    Second only to Johnny Depp, or maybe third to Depp and Edward Norton.

Hillary Duff.
    Ashton Kutcher.
    The Olsen Twits.
    Jennifer Lopez.

I would die a happy man if they all died with me.

Recognized Member TheAbominatrix's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

Quote Originally Posted by Joel
    How can you not like Halle Berry, she's so hot.
    Yeah that's an excellent basis as to whether or not you like someone. :rolleyes2

Anyway, I cant stand Jennifer Lopez either. She cant act for crap. Hillary Duff is crap. Ashton Kutcher was good on That 70's Show, but he seems to be a one-trick pony. I refer to all his movies (with the exclusion of The Butterfly Effect) as 'The Many Adventures of Kelso'. Same character, different setting.

Oh and Unne, I cant hate Pauly Shore. He's too nice.

*permanently smitten*
    A Vey Good Friend
    Blog Entries

Grin

hehehe, speaking of Pauly Shore and Ashton Whatshisname, I was watching Punk'd last night and they got this obnoxious eight year old kid with a megaphone to be an "reporter" at some red carpet affair and he ended up just slinging insults at celebrities and telling Pauly Shore how washed up his career was. It was awesome, everyone was justifiably mad but couldn't give him a thrashing cos he was only eight years old

Eoff + Fabio = Win Lord Chainsaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Unne
    How are all of you forgetting Pauly Shore?
    Are you kidding? Pauly Shore is THE MAN. He is the greatest man to have ever walked the face of the Earth.

He is THE WEASEL!!!!!! WHEEEEEZE THE JUICE!

And if you don't like him munchin' on your grindage, just say something about it.

Bio Dome was so funny. All of his movies are great except for In the Army Now. That one did suck, I'll admit.

C'mon, wheeze the juice BUUUUUUUUUDDY, wheeze the juice!

To hell with Battletoads and Double Dragon.
    THIS is the ultimate team.

I really don't like Hilary Duff... I'm not even sure if that's her real face. A girl her age doesn't look THAT old in make-up.

I really dislike actresses more than actors. I also don't like the soap opera actresses, Jennifer Aniston, Lisa Kudrow, the mom on George Lopez (I destest that show), then there's the Olsen Twins. Their movies are all the same! Don't they ever have anything fresh?

j-lo(hot but boring)
    hillary duff (cant act)
    gettin bored of Jakie chan
    Affleck (ruined daredevil)
    Mandy Moore(same reason as j.lo)

[Life is Eternity in a nutshell]

i cant stand watching myself.
    People always thought i was dumb all the time, but i proved them..........RIGHT