• Cid

13 27.08%
  • Tellah

12 25.00%
  • Fu'soy'a

4 8.33%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Most pathetic FFIV Charector besides Edgar

what the hell is wrong with you people...tellah= ownage magic for beginning of game, cid alright dmg in the underground,edge and kain....what do you not like winning battle?, rosa...try winning this game using cure 2 items or bahamut,wyvern and asura without wall,...good luck haha

I vote for palom and Parom they are the *worst* characters ever...i dont care if twin wins you the battle vs milon Z(thats if they dont die every hit) the world would be a better place without them

EDIT: Watch your language. -Murder
    Final Fantasy Tactis Is The Best Game Of Life.

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Besides Edward, I liked the rest of the characters, but Cid was probably the worst of those available.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronD
    what the hell is wrong with you people...tellah= ownage magic for beginning of game,
    You mean the whole Underground Cave? By Mt. Ordeals Palom is stronger than him (for me at least. Leveling up is good). After that limited MP = Not as good as he could be.

cid alright dmg in the underground,
    Uhhhhhhh, you don't have Cid in the Underground, unless you wander around outside the Dwarf Castle the momen you crash and don't progress the story.

edge and kain....what do you not like winning battle?, rosa...try winning this game using cure 2 items or bahamut,wyvern and asura without wall,...good luck haha
    Can't argue with that.

I vote for palom and Parom they are the *worst* characters ever...i dont care if twin wins you the battle vs milon Z(thats if they dont die every hit) the world would be a better place without them
    Yeah, Twin helping you on Milon Z doesn't matter at all. As for dying every hit, you ever heard of leveling up? Iv'e never had them die in less than three hits and tellah usually dies before either of them. Also, they're useful against Baigin and the Water Fiend (course, he's a wimp to begin with), as well as all through the Sewers of Baron.
    Boy am I an unfunny ass.

Quote Originally Posted by aeris2001x2
    why does so many ppl hate rosa? she was never a princess in distress crying 4 help. she could,nt help it if she got kidnapped, at no point does she utter sumthin like *save me Cecil* and is one of the best ff characters ever imho.
    Actually, she does utter something exactly like "Save me, Cecil" in Kaipo, when she's out of commission due to that mysterious desert sickness she contracted, in J2e's translation of the game, which is notoriously more accurate than the FF"2" translation.

As for why I hate her, this rant rather nicely sums it up (although I don't agree with the author's points about Yuna, Aeris, and other characters, and a few of the points at the beginning are rather weak reasons to hate a character).
    Don't delay, add The Pimp today! Don't delay, add The Pimp today!
    Fool’s Gold tlsfflast.fm (warning: album artwork may sometimes be nsfw)

Eternal Challenge Seeker BBman108's Avatar

The twins, They were not around long enough to get GOOD spells and twin always seems to mess up cuz one dies

Cid was bad. Average atttack power, average defence, awful "special" move. Should have stayed NPC.