Thread: Table RPGs

Default Table RPGs

Who here plays in tabletop RPGs?

If you do, what game(s)? How often? and how many?

I personally play in two games.. Dungeons and Dragons 3.5 for both.. one is a weekly game, played on Tuesdays. The other is played every two weeks, on Thursdays. While I like the medival fantasy setting, I'm not a fan of d&d 3.0 or 3.5.. but good thing I have DMs that don't make games that are all hack and slash.

Recognized Member TheAbominatrix's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

I once played some form of D&D with my friends for a few sessions. It was fun enough, but I get too giggly and hyper around people and wind up goofing off the whole time. Just cant keep serious.

I just stick to online, real-time text based RPGs.

When I was younger and had the time, me and my mates used to get together about once a week and play loads of different ones. We played Rifts, Cyberpunk, Cybergeneration (my favourite), Shadowrun, Dungeons and Dragons, Rifts, Heroes Unlimited, we found a good Final Fantasy one on the internet which we played. Me and my best mate went away and created our own ones, his was a Gangland based one and mine was called Earth 3039. We also tried Vampire: The Masquerade and Earthdawn. Wow we were really sad.

They were fun though, I loved getting in to a really cool character and being the gamesmaster was fun sometimes too.

I've never played, but I'll start this summer. I've made a character named Optimus Primal.