Thread: Harold "THE LEGEND" Bishop

Default Harold "THE LEGEND" Bishop

Harold Bishop is quite possibly Australia's great export. Forget beer and Mick Dundee, this man is a legend in his own right. I doubt many people here follow Neighbours but as I am a rank soap dodging tax evading student I really have nothing better to do with my time.

This man is idolised in my house. And now he is evil Harold we love him evn more.

I am not ashamed to say that I love Harold Bishop. I would shout it from the rooftops but no one would hear. So I won't.

i haven't watched neighbours since i moved away from my sisters and mother to go to uni, WHEN DID SALVATION ARMY HAROLD GO EVIL????

On a side note as a program excelent for students who don't bother studying i suggest Murder Diagnosis featuring dick van dyke and his son barry, it's the stuff of legends.
    Your sig is too hilarious and witty, thus i have removed it to protect the minds of all forum goers
    -The allways inspiring leeza

Ah yes, I am an avid follower of Diagnosis Murder, can't beat a bit of Father Dowling either.

He had a stroke and it gave him minor brain damage. He is now nasty to everyone. He quit the salvation army because he got ver angry that they kept phoning him at work. You simply have to see it to believe it. He is also a pervert now, it is only a matter of time before he molests Izzie.

GO ON MY SON.