Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 123456789101424 ... LastLast

Thread: Who loves 8-bit theatre?

Sauron

Yeah, I'm wondering if the Black Belt will show up too. I'm surprised we haven't seen him yet!

Mr Sinister

I doubt Black Belt will be in it. They all ready have the four man clan. If they brought him, what would they do with him? If he came, I wonder what kind of personalty he would be.

Ph3ear my FF1 Mod BlkWiz! Marak's Avatar

I think he's simply been overlooked. I mean, it started out with only the Fighter and Black Mage, I don't believe it was ever really intended to include every single FF character... although I think it would be funny/cool to have the Black Belt (assuming he ever shows) be a Jackie Chan-like character.

P.S. Welcome to Coneria! I like swords!
    Welcome to Coneria! I like swords!
    Welcome to Coneria! I like swords!
    Ahh... my favorite 8 bit Theater...
    No profanity in sigs please.
    Sigh. What profanity? I quoted Sephex's post from Eyes on Each Other from about a year ago, and any "profanity" in his post was either **** or ***** anyway. Whatever. And you wonder why forum traffic is way down.

He says Bl. Belt will show up eventually...
    "It's a plastic bag, you stupid bastard!"

Mr Sinister

Grin Woohoo!

I hope when Bl. Belt comes, he will smack the crap out of Theif and take over as the leader. I really don't find Theif funny. The other three are great but Theif never made me laugh.

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

>>> You really hate Thiefs.. eh

Last edited by black orb; 03-19-2002 at 06:48 AM.

I like Thief just because of the blue hair. And if Fighter is a moron, I bet Bl.Belt will be pretty dumb. And Thief is the smartest one, and practically owns Fighter and Black Mage, so I doubt he'll get booted. Go Thief!

Mr Sinister

What gave you that idea, Black Orb? ...

Theif, the smartest one? He's the second dumbest next to Fighter. Black Mage always comes up with the "witty" plans and Red Mage is smart in more ways than one.

I imagine when BB comes, he will be a badass. We will just start fights with anyone he comes across. Or maybe he will act all tough and brave, but when he gets in battle, he'll crack like a wuss.

Black Mage is an evil bastard, yes, but Thief was able to enslave him and Fighter for life, become the leader of the party, have the king sign over Coneria(Thieferia...heh), and he stole everything on the way there. Red Mage is an arrogant jerk, but I like him anyway. The only character I really never liked was...hmm, there are none.*shrug*

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

>>> What about Garland.. He is the Greatest!!

Last edited by black orb; 03-19-2002 at 06:49 AM.

"Damn you Forest Imps! You've been a thorn in my side for too long! You will pay, yes, you will pay."

Ph3ear my FF1 Mod BlkWiz! Marak's Avatar

Many a good moment over at 8 bit theater. But I have to agree with Mr. Sinister, I don't really find the thief funny too often. Ahh well, we won't know what the BB will be like until he appears.
    No profanity in sigs please.
    Sigh. What profanity? I quoted Sephex's post from Eyes on Each Other from about a year ago, and any "profanity" in his post was either **** or ***** anyway. Whatever. And you wonder why forum traffic is way down.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Developer
    • Former Tech Admin

Hopefully he never even brings the BB into the story.

Oh COME ON Unne, the Black Belt IS DA S...... ah, forget it.

Default 8Bit Rocks

"OH YEAH. SHE WANTS ME." -Black Mage
    "EXCUSE ME. DO YOU CARRY ANY RESTRAINING ORDER SPELLS." -White Mage

8bit theater is the best. When I first came upon it, I read all 62 comics in one sitting. The plot to the comic may drag (they still haven't left corneria yet) but with the black mage character, all 62 have been funny as hell. Who could forget the poor innocent soul who walked by while the Black Mage was rigging the vote. Or Cloud's endless attack that only brought a chocoboo. Or the enormity of Cloud's sword. Or the orbs that were warm with destiny.

I think I'll wait another couple monthes and then read the next batch. Or I could read the 60-something comics again. They're that good.

HAIL BRITT!
    Last edited by OrdinaryWell; 07-24-2001 at 06:24 AM.