Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678910111525 ... LastLast

Thread: Who loves 8-bit theatre?

Ph3ear my FF1 Mod BlkWiz! Marak's Avatar

Yeah, I've read the archives through at least twice. Good stuff.

Urge to destroy world rising
    No profanity in sigs please.
    Sigh. What profanity? I quoted Sephex's post from Eyes on Each Other from about a year ago, and any "profanity" in his post was either **** or ***** anyway. Whatever. And you wonder why forum traffic is way down.

The latest episode brought up a good point. You are risking your life to fight all these bad dudes and that damn king does nothing but say "go find the princess".

It was cool to see Ninja's, though.

That one was great! The best lines:
    "Yes. Except replace the phrase 'most powerful' with 'weakest' and 'equip you' with 'you'll have to buy'."

"Oh of course. Only...no."

"Ninjas use swords."
    "It's a plastic bag, you stupid bastard!"

Maniac Ranma

That really is a good point. Why is it that we (RPGer's) save these bankrupt and corrupt kingdoms that won't even foot the bill for anything we do? Or is every kingdom a copy of England where the Royalty can't even pull out their wallet's without a nod from the Prime Minister?

It's in my hair,
    it's in my haaaaiiiirrrr!!!!

ROFLMAO

One of the funniest ones yet!
    Sigh. What profanity? I quoted Sephex's post from Eyes on Each Other from about a year ago, and any "profanity" in his post was either **** or ***** anyway. Whatever. And you wonder why forum traffic is way down.

Burmecian Dragoon
    I love the 8-bit theatre! All the characters are so great, and their quirks are all so hysterical. I hope that the White Mage does return, maybe with the black mage, although I am with Dr. Unne that I hope there is a little more interaction than just the Black Mage hitting on the White Mage. But overall, it is EXCEPTIONAL!

The last episode was incredibly funny. I don't need to give quotes, because the best lines were mentioned above, but it gets better and better. I hope the white mage returns as well. Actually, I was suprised the white mage didn't win at the time. Maybe black belt will stop by soon? Who knows. It'll be funny though.
    Knock yourselves down.

Maniac Ranma

No, the white mage and the Black Belt are going to be like Zangulus and Sylpheel from Slayers. They're guest characters that will show up from time to time to help the main cast. They work better that way and it will allow the characters to develop while they are away.

I had the MOST uncool dream last night. I dreamt that I went to the 8-bit Theater site and instead of having a new comic posted, there was an update saying that Squaresoft was going to sue 8-bit Theater unless he took the site down, and that he had to comply, so that was it -- no more 8-bit Theater. It was really quite unnerving. I must admit I was relieved when I logged on this morning and found a hilarious new episode to giggle about...

"You know, my backstab attack does double damage. I could make an off button for him"

"Your ideas intrigue me and I wish to learn more."

I'm seeing visions of Black Mage skulking in the shadows, dagger in hand. Too bad his eyes give him away

Damien

Heh, the 8-bit Theater cast hangs out on a Q&A site- http://www.conversawang.com

They stay IC perfectly.

heh heh, everything Red Mage said on the latest epoisode was funny. Red Mage is starting to become my favorite character.

Oh, and I was looking through the cast page, and I noticed they added two more bios: Garland and Princess Sara. Has anyone else seen them? They are pretty funny.

Funny how everyone hated Black Mage at first because he's evil, and now everyone instead hates Fighter because he's stupid.

Maniac Ranma

I don't hate fighter or Black Mage.

No, that Cloud Cameo was pure justice. That's the way I felt everytime I summoned Bahamut Zero.

"Neat! Keen! Impressive! Time Consuming!"