Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2121617181920212223242526272832 ... LastLast

Thread: Who loves 8-bit theatre?

Ten-Year Vet Recognized Member Kawaii Ryűkishi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

Heh heh! Classic. *melts*

Mask-stealing Moogle MoogleRush's Avatar

Yup. That's probably the only line Garland has. Wonder what happened to WM and BB?

Ten-Year Vet Recognized Member Kawaii Ryűkishi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

Actually, Garland has a whole lot of exposition before the final battle.

WM and BB will probably eventually show up to save the other four.

I wonder if they'll even get away from that vat of acid. I'm getting seasick looking at all those upside down sprites

Mikaga

Angry Oh ffs.

Knowing 8BT nowadays I can tell you that they'll get out of it cuz Garland mixed the acid badly, so it's a giant vat of healing potion. Either that or they'll remember that Red Mage can cast destructive spells (or that Black Mage can cast one of his non-level 9 destructive spells) to get them out of there.

When the smeg is BB gonna say anything?!? (Come to think of it, Thief ain't said much either, but he's said more than BB.)

Maybe the Forest Imps will save them.

I'm kinda looking forward to seeing them try to fight Garland. A cat fight between White Mage and Evil Princess Sara would also be funny.
    It was tough work, carrying two hundred and twenty pounds of sociopath to the top of Gotham Towers~~ The hightest spot in the city. The scream alone is worth it.- Batman, The Dark Knight Returns.

Grin

Giant Can of Mountain Dew

classic.
    The Marlboro man died of cancer, and he wasn't a rocket scientist when he was alive, either.

Mikaga

Default We were both right Eagle. In a way, anyway.

Garland didn't fill the vat with acid, and the Imps had saved them before they'd even started. I would also like to see WM and EPS in a catfight.

Episode 131 has got to be one of my favorites.

White Mage: Black Belt!

Black Belt: Yo!

White Mage: Ht Sir Armor of Gothic here until he stops thinking consious thoughts.

Black Belt: Gladly. ::ensues ass kicking::

Now I wonder how long it will take them to get to the next town. 30, maybe 40 episodes? And will they have to deal with the forest imps anymore?
    It was tough work, carrying two hundred and twenty pounds of sociopath to the top of Gotham Towers~~ The hightest spot in the city. The scream alone is worth it.- Batman, The Dark Knight Returns.

I think the forest imps will be with them for the rest of the game....

If Garland was so low-level, then how did he manage to capture them, tie them up, etc? I mean, did they even resist? Kinda pathetic...

And please be light with the spoilers, or at least label them. It kinda ruins the humor of reading it if you know what's gunna happen.
    If history is to be changed, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If it is my fate to be destroyed... I must simply laugh.
    -Magus

I just wonder how Sara is gonna explain all this to her dad. Even if she manages to change back into her royal garb, I still think Fighter will "look out for her" once they get her back to her father....

Join the Sexy Chicks in Signatures Club! I did!

Nah... something tells me Fighter will think Evil Sara and Good Sara are different people.

Probably only White Mage will notice they're the same... and no one will care. Or BM will notice too, and like fall in love with Sara or something

He'll fall in love with eeeevil Sara of course.
    If history is to be changed, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If it is my fate to be destroyed... I must simply laugh.
    -Magus

Ph3ear my FF1 Mod BlkWiz! Marak's Avatar

BM and EPS and WM...

...Menage a trois! No, no, nevermind... bizarre mental image forming... ack!

On a different note, it's nice to see that 8-bit is getting back into the swing of things - the last few episodes have been a step above what's been done lately.

I wonder how long it will take for the Bridge to be built *shudders*
    No profanity in sigs please.
    Sigh. What profanity? I quoted Sephex's post from Eyes on Each Other from about a year ago, and any "profanity" in his post was either **** or ***** anyway. Whatever. And you wonder why forum traffic is way down.

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

Angry

>>> 131-132 WORST EPISODES EVER!!!!!!
    i just cant believe how BB is kicking Garland`s ass..
    BB must DIE!!!
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..