Page 24 of 33 FirstFirst ... 41418192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Who loves 8-bit theatre?

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Developer
    • Former Tech Admin

My worst nightmares are coming true. Darn it!

Boy, first the Black Belt is included, then he somehow single-handedly defeats Garland, now this? Boy, Unne, you must be tearing your hair out over this one. Maybe Black Mage will stab him and make it all better.

Cthulhu

Good ol' Black Mage always saves the day!

Evil Dragoon

Originally posted by Cthulhu
    Good ol' Black Mage always saves the day!
    but this time the black belt did >.>

Did anyone NOT see that coming?

FF1_Geek

I'm a huge fan of 8-bit theater, but, let's face it, he needs to move things along at least twice as fast as he is currently doing.

It's funny, but right now it's just going much too slow to sustain any sort of narrative flow. My interest has kind of waned, but I know that I'm in the minority since Brian just had to switch servers to meet his needs.

I think I'd be a lot less impatient if I didn't know where this would all end.

BTW: Garland is dead. If you bring him back, Brian, I will launch nukes at Florida until one lands on Gainesville.

Default uh-oh ;)

I'm pretty sure I remember him saying that Garland was not dead.

The plot of the comic is moving slowly though. I admit I wish it would move faster, but as long as it's entertaining I don't see what's wrong with the comic lasting longer

Hehe....Unne's wishes came true...after being turned to stone, BB(Or half of his consciousness) is chucked into a big pool of acid. Or Mountain Dew. Whatever. Same thing.
    "It's a plastic bag, you stupid bastard!"

FFXIV Character

New Wave (Excalibur)

I love 8-bit theatre
    "who wouldn't?!"
    what?!, huh?!, DUDE!

"OK -- so he looks "cool" when he turns into a Ninja.So what? He's still a pussy."-FF1_Geek

What I've Done... The Amazing Spiderman's Avatar

I like 8-bit theater, one of the best comics i've read.
    I like that ones of "fighter doesn't like robots" and "fighter doesn't like ninjas". Way to cool for me
    FFT Class Reviews:

Lancer - Monk - Ninja - Bard

Ten-Year Vet Recognized Member Kawaii Ryűkishi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

Those episodes make me wonder how Fighter is going to react to Thief after the Class Change.

robot love

I love the series, but how are these guys ever going to beat a fiend.. or any other serious enemy for that matter?

Garland was funny as all get out, but Brian really can't do the whole game with bumbling bad guys. That would get old quick.

Mikaga

Grin Hmm.

He's gotta make the pirates ridiculously tough. That'll be a laugh.

I think the fieds won't be as stupid as Garland... hopefully.

You know, reading the Sunday morning comics, I realize how bad they are compared to good webcomics. Gotta love a good webcomic, they will soon make paper-comics obsolete... yesss....
    If history is to be changed, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If it is my fate to be destroyed... I must simply laugh.
    -Magus

Mikaga

Grin Hehehehe

But what'll happen to newsagents and comic book stores then? (Granted, I don't live in America and I haven't seen a comic book store in my life, but they sound cool)

I think Brian's got himself a little stuck with Garland's situation at the moment: What the heck is he gonna have the imps do with Garland anyway?