Thread: Distressspheres

Unhappy Distressspheres

Can anyone tell me how to complete the Songstress Dresssphere? I have Yuna at 84% with two blank sections, so how do I fill them? Also how do you teach them the Blue Bullet skills whilst they are Gunners Mages? thanks
    What would you do if the people you knew, were the plastic that melted & the chromium too? WHO ARE THE BRAIN POLICE???

FFXIV Character

Ella Cinder (Sargatanas)
    If you need the "Magical Masque" and the "MP Mambo", then you need to acquire two key items: Magical Dances, Vol. I and Magical Dances, Vol. II.

This is how to get them... (SPOILER)Volume I is obtained by defeating the boss enemies inside the Den of Woe at Mushroom Rock. Volume II is obtained by defeating the Experiment machine at Djose Temple during Chapter 5.

And I'm not quite sure about that whole Blue Bullet thing... Err... o_o;

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I think the skill has to be used on the character for them to learn the blue bullet version..
    Mr Thou! Mr Thou!

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yeah, Gau's right, the skill does have to be used on the character. I wondered for a while because I wasn't learning any but then I found a few things. If you notice an enemy that often does a special attack, such as those plants which use "Seed Cannon", make your Gun Mage provoke them so that they use it on her, then you should learn it straight away.

I only have a few so far, Fire Breath is a good one, can't remember what you learn it from though. I'm determined not to look up the locations of them, but you can find them on GameFaqs if you want to know which enemies have Blue Bullet skills.
    rawr

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Many Blue Bullets (SPOILER)can only be gotten from bosses. So keep a heads up!

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum