Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What style you have!!!

Default What style you have!!!

What is your style of clothes??? i ask this mainly because people's taste in clothes refelect their personlity. I like alot of things so my style is basically anyhting i see and like. it all depends on my mood for the day...i can go goth one day and ghetto the next...but right now all i'm basically wearing is a nurse uniform(cuz i'm going to school!)

["What I give form to in daylight is only one per cent of what I have seen in darkness." M.C. Escher

I don't give a crap what I wear, really. As long as they're clean and comfortable I'll wear it.

Summoner of Nessie Brian The Pink Shark's Avatar

I wear black band tops, baggy blue jeans and a blue bandana

Recognized Member TheAbominatrix's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

I wear beat up clothes... the style would be punk. Not the pop-punk nonsense, the real hardcore stuff. I put a lot of work into my clothing, sewing patches and altering shirts and drawing on stuff... usually plaid bondage pants or plaid/black skirts... black band shirts (though I have all colors), my pinned and patched jean vest, and my jean jacket which is still in production, it only has a few patches on. Oh and my combat boots or Chuck Taylors, and my spiked belt (got a great deal on it at a second-hand store) with my Narcoleptic Youth squatter's flap. I made a saddle-bag sort of purse for my belt, too, since I hate carrying purses (I have a tendency to set them down and forget about them).

I dress for comfort though, always. I'm not concerned about 'how punk' I'll look when I step outside, I just like what I wear. Some of it's for functionality, too... I've worn Chuck's in circle pits only once and I broke my foot. So the boots are a must. xD

FFXIV Character

Ella Cinder (Sargatanas)
    Hm, my style is ... me!? I have chains here, pins there, plaid here, belts / belt straps there, fishnets here, wristbands there, y'know ... that whole sorta thing. >D

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

I dress basic. I wear lots of black, but it's not a goth thing or whatever. I wear a lot of video game and band related shirts. If it is warm out I wear shorts(duh). If it is cold out I wear pants (also duh). I wear black boots though. Once again, this isn't a goth thing. I just don't like any style of normal shoes.

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

let me see *opens cuboard hiding all of clothes* I own around 3 pairs of blue jeans all of them baggy and ripped (maybe they shouldn't be used for BMXing so much or just replaced but nah that would take cash), a load of simple plain black T-shirts no bands on them or brands, A pair of Leather Biker trousers that are skin tight, A series of gothic style fishnet tops or leather and webbing tops (all are skin tight), a load of black suit shirts always useful for when its too hot for a jacket but theres a cold breeze or more formal occasions, My suit (for interviews ect plain black), 7 Pairs of tight black Jeans with a mixture of 501 design button fly's and zip fly, a few roll necks again in black, my New Rock knee high boots and my flight jacket also my trench coat. Other than that I have the basics like underwear and a denim jacket with a few pin badges and patches on it, it is very beat up it was originally a lee cooper jacket that got brought back from the states for me 3 years ago it now looks about 11 years old.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I have a vast array of clothes. Sometimes, I'll be happy in plain clothes - jogging pants, a tee shirt (and a sweatshirt if it's cold) will be perfectly adequate. If it's warm, then I'll probably wear some jeans and just a tee shirt. I have some expensive clothes, but I don't wear them unless I'm attending a special social event of some sort. My favourites include a nice black tee with a white dragon on the back, and a black shirt with some aztec inscriptions on the front.

I'm not normally one to follow fashion, though.
    "As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless,
    uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?"

Recognized Member TheAbominatrix's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

Quote Originally Posted by Winged Sorceress
    My favorite shirts are thrift-store hand-me-downs from my sister, like "Celebrate life, donate blood *rainbow*", "Best father in world", "think globally, act locally", "stop smoking now."
    Thrift store shirts are the best! I almost picked up a long sleeved men's shirt which was decorated like the American flag. I was gonna do all sorts of stuff to it but I didnt have the money. Hopefully it'll be there next time I go ;_;

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

Randy river is um...Skater clothes? I wear those. Though they don't only sell Skater gear (like West 49, the worst store in the universe), so you'll see me with R<sup>2</sup> sweaters, dress pants (wearing them now), and other such stuff. Usually I wear t-shirts. So it's t-shirts and dress pants. Yes, you heard right.

When I want to look 'special' I put on my shirts, put on an Italian tie, and look acceptable in 95% of typical social situations. When I want to look 'ultra casual' I'll break out my baggy jeans which are torn up to shreds at the bottom. If I want to really really stand out I'll pull out this pair of (I think) cargo pants. They were torn down the seams (on the sides of the legs), so I installed four zippers on them. So they are pants with zippers on the calves.

As for belts I have a dress pants belt (black leather), or a safety belt belt (climbing gear strap material with a safety belt buckle). I love my clothes :D

Quote Originally Posted by Joel
    I don't give a crap what I wear, really. As long as they're clean and comfortable I'll wear it.
    ditto

Jeans, cords, khakis. T-shirts and sweaters. Not particularly exciting, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Joel
    I don't even really care if they're clean though.
    lol signature

Blog Entries

Usually carhartt pants adn a t-shirt of somesort with a sweathshirt of somesort or my carharrt coat. Chipawa steel toe work boots and my Howe electric hat (my dads company). When I drink I wear my Corona time shirt

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I wear jeans and shirts. That's about it. Its what's comfortable. Right now I'm wearing jeans and a plain black tank top. Tomorrow I'll probably wear jeans and a t-shirt with a bunny on it or something.