Thread: shadow question (spoilers) oh and question

Doomed Otaku of the void aeris2001x2's Avatar

Default shadow question ( major spoilers) oh and question

ok obviously on your ff6 master save u keep shadow alive. but does anyone prefer him to die fighting kefka to add an extra level of tragedy to the story?

i like the thought of this mysterious self-centered mercenery revealing his true colours and dying saving the world. at the end you get that cool picture of shadow, a sort of memorial or tribute to his sacrifice as well.

i guess the down side is you dont find out he is relms father and other stuff.

p.s- where can i find all of the flashbacks involving shadow? i was just writing this and i remembered i never got them all(i was ff6ed out after training 4 12 straight hours to master it, and even then i forget to give everyone raidens magic). i knew where they were but a year later i forget...

Blog Entries

Let him die figthing Kefka? no, why?

I don't remember all the places you can find Shadows flachbacks but two of them is when you sleep at Colloseum and in Doman castle.

i,d knew you would say that ultima shadow since u love him so much. but the more u like sumone, the more tragic there death would be.

e.g (SPOILER)aeris is my fav character ever but if i could keep her alive i would not. that would make the story less genius. i feel the same may be with shadow.

Edit by Kishi: Mark your spoilers. A warning in the thread title only covers spoilers for the game whose forum you're posting the thread in.

Blog Entries

Yes, I nearly cried in the end when shadow... you know...
    The sceen in ff7 when (SPOILER)Aeris died was very toching too (that music!).

Edit by Kishi: Spoilers.

very true. that shadow tribute picture was so simple, and yet so touching.

and only the anime gunbuster makes me cry more then ff7 death scene.

Actually I only found out that Shadow is Relm's father when he died. That way I was able to see Relm's dream, so I understood what was going on.

I've seen the future, brother. It is murder.

You know you can also play the game so that (SPOILER) Shadow lives at the end of the game... which I infitely prefer .