Thread: A dream

Default A dream

Man 2 nights ago I had a dream. I never have dreams, but as you can figure out from the thread, and from this quote from an annon source:

Man 2 nights ago I had a dream. I never have dreams, but as you can figure out from the thread, and from this quote from an annon source:
    I had one. So im going to tell you it, then ask a question or two at the end.

Well first off, its about a girl I used to like. She lives up north of me, a state up. So anyways, the dream starts off as my dad taking me up north because he is a policeman, but in real life he owns a pizza place, to a high school. Doesnt make sense, but most dreams dont. So i go there, I see her. I'm with my dad, and i bolt after her leaving him. I yell out her name, she turns and says hi. I was shocked that it was all she had to say. She walks into her school, and i chase after her catching her right before she gets lost in the sea of people. I asked her if she remembered me, and she says of corse Jared (my name), and she kisses me. We walk down the hall together and turn into a room, but it turns out we ended up in a diner. We sit down to eat and talk about what we had been up to. The check comes, she trys to pay for it, but of corse i intervine and pay for it. We walk back to her place and end up laying down in her bed kissing eachother, then falling asleep holding one another. The next day, she has to go to school, and then i start walking home (over a state away). In moments im home at my house except all the colors are pale green and dank blues. Everything is distorted, and my dad walks in. He is super angry with me, and forces me to fight him. I refuse and he attacks me anyways. i stop him, and he runs ouff to the garash saying that he will make boots out of pure iron out of every metal thing he owns and then chain me down so i will never see this girl again. He procedes to do this, and then i wake up.

It was a strange dream but thats not it.

The next night, i was thinking about the dream i had the night before. I ahd this dream last night.

I start back in the same place almost, after my dad chaining me down with huge iron boots. Im running as fast as i can away down the street from my house. I run to meet this girl after school. I finally catch up to her after it feels like hours of running. we embrace and she tells me she loves me. We go out back to her place, and thats all i feel confortable sharing with you all. You can get the jist of it though.

After this dream, i felt so strange. I had never had a happy dream before. always nightmares or random ones. Made me feel so good after having this.

So heres some questions at hands:

1.) Will you share a dream with us? short, long, scary, or happy. its all good.

2.) are you a completely different person in your dreams?

3.) can you control your dreams? I cant, but my family members say they know its a dream and can do whatever they want in it.

4.) Do you dream often?

5.) Do you usually have good dreams, nightmares or random ones?

6.) Make up a question.

1)I had a dream last night about my Choir Concert (May 20th) being cancelled. It was awful.
    2)No
    3)If I know it's a dream, then yes. (e.g. Penguins attacking)
    4)No
    5)Nightmares
    6) [The question is: are your dreams often premonitions?] The dreams that I can't control are almost always a premonition.

I am very worried about my concert now.

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

1.) Will you share a dream with us? short, long, scary, or happy. its all good.

My recent dreams are inappropriate for children. Though there was this weird one where the Karate Dojo I went to was under repairs, but they were pull RJ45 cables instead of repairing it, then the place collapsed, and as we were escaping, I saw a girl I used to know. We decided to drive off, but my mom wanted me to go to her car, so I told her off, and we left with her BF who for some reason was asian (last I checked she was dating a fat white guy). Blah blah chat, blah blah wake up.

2.) are you a completely different person in your dreams?

Often not. I'm more of the...pure, unrestrained PG. It's not something most people can handle imho, at least if I act on my every urge. But that's the case for most of us, isn't it? :D

3.) can you control your dreams? I cant, but my family members say they know its a dream and can do whatever they want in it.

I can control concepts in my dreams, but not lucid dreaming.

4.) Do you dream often?

I dream several times a night. This is established in basic psychology 101

5.) Do you usually have good dreams, nightmares or random ones?

Random dreams I think. "Good" dreams are a rarity and I don't recall my last nightmare. (Maybe when I was about to date a certain girl who isn't my ex?)

6.) Make up a question.

Do you pants?