Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789

Thread: Hate Gamecube? Explain yourself.

I think the GC is a fine system once you get a PS2 controller adapter for it.
    Why do hot dogs come in packs of ten but hot dog buns come in packs of eight?

Don't laugh at people's pain, laugh at their face.

Bigger than a rancor SomethingBig's Avatar

First of all, when did controllers decide whether or not consoles were great? *Sigh* Kids these days... Second, the GC controllers were designed for comfortability and to prevent you from pressing the wrong buttons. XBox failed at that, for sure, and the PS2 controller is comfortable, yes, but has way too many buttons that are all over the place.
    :monster2: One, AH! AH! Two, AH AH! Three, AH AH!

First of all, when did controllers decide whether or not consoles were great? *Sigh* Kids these days... Second, the GC controllers were designed for comfortability and to prevent you from pressing the wrong buttons. XBox failed at that, for sure, and the PS2 controller is comfortable, yes, but has way too many buttons that are all over the place.

I never said that the controller made the system. I am just partial to the PS controler. That is my preference. Do have an anurism over it. The GC controller is the same basic shape as the PS controller only (in my opinion) too small. As for "buttons that are all over the place." it is the same pattern as the SNES only with 2 extra R&L buttons to acomidate extra function in some games. It is the most logical and systematicle setup all within thumbs reach. GC has a big ars A button and the tiny B and those two curved around the A. The R&L were made into triggers like on the Xbox and the C buttons were made into a nother joy stick so why even lable it C. That is why i dislike the GC controller. Other than that the GC is, as i said before your angry rant, a fine system.
    Why do hot dogs come in packs of ten but hot dog buns come in packs of eight?

Don't laugh at people's pain, laugh at their face.

Bigger than a rancor SomethingBig's Avatar

Oh, I didn't mean to sound angry. I tend to get serious when people start dissing the cube. I liked the format of the buttons for the GC, since they're all in one place. About the PS2 controller being bigger than the GC's, I'm pretty sure that the cube controller is slightly larger.
    :monster2: One, AH! AH! Two, AH AH! Three, AH AH!

I just got a gamecube last week with super smash bros melee. I went up to the shops with the intention to get a ps2 game, only found one game that I was only about half interested in, saw that gamecube was on special, and thought bugger it and bought it.

Years ago when my brother bought the N64, I bought the playstation, but when I bought the PS2, nobody bought the gamecube. I had missed nintendo for too long, but SSBM was the perfect game for all of that nintendo goodness. :goodness:

graphics arn't better their even

Dude how are PS2 graphics better than the cube? Check RE and check SSB: M by pressing start and look through all the muscles and frabric details and how smooth it moves...the PS2 can not compare to that..its far from even..

My Youtube Page - Full of Capcom vs SNK 2 goodness!
    Check it out Nya~! @.@
    貓..貓..Yeh! X3

but what of Xbox and GC graphics? yes SSB-M is an awsome game and it's very detailed, but look at the interior of a warthog from Halo, or use a melee attack

To be honest when i looked at both of em...they look about on par to me..=/

My Youtube Page - Full of Capcom vs SNK 2 goodness!
    Check it out Nya~! @.@
    貓..貓..Yeh! X3