Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Too cute. Eight years, too! Awwwww.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Default Too cute. Eight years, too! Awwwww.

Childless couple told to try sex

A German couple who went to a fertility clinic after eight years of marriage have found out why they are still childless - they weren't having sex.

The University Clinic of Lubek said they had never heard of a case like it after examining the couple who went to see them last month for fertility tests.

Doctors subjected them to a series of examinations and found they were both apparently fertile, and should have had no trouble conceiving.

A clinic spokesman said: "When we asked them how often they had had sex, they looked blank, and said: "What do you mean?".

"We are not talking retarded people here, but a couple who were brought up in a religious environment who were simply unaware, after eight years of marriage, of the physical requirements necessary to procreate."

The 30-year-old wife and her 36-year-old husband are now being given sex therapy lessons while the university clinic undertakes a study to try to find out if there are more couples with a similar lack of sex education.

Bless.

I don't want to make a tangent topic so I'll be blunt with "What do you think of that?" Yeah.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Scatter, Senbonzakura... DocFrance's Avatar

Hilarious, but I don't think people like that deserve to breed. Keep 'em ignorant, and out of the gene pool.
    ARGUMENT FROM GUITAR MASTERY
    (1) Eric Clapton is God.
    (2) Therefore, God exists.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Developer
    • Former Tech Admin

Even wild animals figure out how to have babies. Are humans completely lacking in our animal instincts at this point? I should study that. It's neat how most mammals instinctively know how to swim and humans don't, for example. I would've guessed that a man and a woman could figure out how to make babies without any guidance whatsoever, purely by instinct. Maybe there is something physically wrong with those two people.

Unpostmodernizeable Shadow Nexus's Avatar

I agree with Unne, I'm rather surprised to hear this, fact is I believed people naturally tended to satisfying the libido. Then again, maybe they were told "impure touches will leave you blind" or something.

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

I agree with Unne too. I mean, nowadays even little kids know what sex is. They must have been locked in a cellar for most of their life and kept away from TV. What makes me shocked is how they might think the baby would come? Out of the sky from the stork? Didn't they ever ask their parents were babies come from? Unbelievable...

Who's That?

Well, animals don't instinctively know how to hunt; they're taught by their parents. Well, most mammals, anyway.

It's nice to see people so innocent. I wonder what they were trying instead of sex to get pregnant?

Unpostmodernizeable Shadow Nexus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rei
    It's nice to see people so innocent. I wonder what they were trying instead of sex to get pregnant?
    There was this surrealistic Spanish comedy where the guy asked a friend of his father where did babies come from, and he strechted his straps making the sound of springs of an old bed making noise. During the movie, the guy attempted to have children with his life by stretching their straps. Just apply that here. But without all the other absurd elements of the film such as senegalesse children created by God, dwarf martians, trains that cross a station every 25 years, time traveling and communion bread.

2nd Protector of the Sun War Angel's Avatar

Maybe there is something physically wrong with those two people.
    Or mentally. I mean... it's natural. So very instinctive. Even as a wee lad, I knew there was something goin' on between men and woman, that involved that dangly bit between me legs. And there are only so many holes in a female human's body, that you could comfortably stick your weiner into, and with a little motivation and trial-and-error.. it's quite feasible.

No, I think it's quite safe to say that these people are morons. If for more than three decades they have not figured out how babies come into existence... I strongly believe they shouldn't have any.
    When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one yourself... when gazing into the abyss, bear in mind that the abyss also gazes into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

The rightful owner of this Ciddie can kiss my arse! :P

This is officially the funniest thing I've heard this school week.

Yes, I know it's Monday, but still....

"Even wild animals figure out how to have babies."

Perhaps we are becoming so disconnected in the modern world, even the most basic modes of existence are being lost. After all, many need pharmacy medicine to reproduce, not to mention IVF.

"impure touches will leave you blind"
    Yes, I would agree that they leave you blind to faith. Good point.

P.S. These people are probably morons, but I am concerned with the bigger questions concerning human fertility and its rapid demise in the west and Europe.
    Which Final Fantasy 8 Character Are You? You are Quistis! You're a popular one. Life keeps you busy,
    but you still try to slow down once in a while and enjoy the
    world around you, in spite of how busy you are. You're in good
    shape, and you can't help being a bit of a flirt.

Take the Final Fantasy 8 Test here!

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Curious, considering sex and violence are the only two instinctive traits in humanity.

Whad'about fud, I mean food!
    Which Final Fantasy 8 Character Are You? You are Quistis! You're a popular one. Life keeps you busy,
    but you still try to slow down once in a while and enjoy the
    world around you, in spite of how busy you are. You're in good
    shape, and you can't help being a bit of a flirt.

Take the Final Fantasy 8 Test here!

A Big Deal? Recognized Member Big D's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Hmm.
    Perhaps it's possible that humans, as the leading sentient species on the planet, are able to transcend basic instincts sometimes?
    These two may well have been taught to suppress and deny any 'evil' impulsive urges, believing that they were the work of the devil or something. Being misinformed doesn't make you evil or stupid or anything.
    Perhaps we are becoming so disconnected in the modern world, even the most basic modes of existence are being lost. After all, many need pharmacy medicine to reproduce, not to mention IVF.
    Infertility has been around for as long as we have; we just have treatments for it nowadays.[q=Dr Unne]It's neat how most mammals instinctively know how to swim and humans don't, for example. [/q]Babies can swim, then their minds get cluttered with human-related survival stuff.
    I would've guessed that a man and a woman could figure out how to make babies without any guidance whatsoever, purely by instinct.
    Imagine if you'd had a strict and chaste religious uprbringing, devoid of any sexuality education at all - would you really give in to vague psyhological urges to start intimately interfering with your partner, in defiance of everything you'd been taught?

LOL

thats pretty funny....This is what happens when u listen to too many wives tales.!

[Life is Eternity in a nutshell]

Also, animals aren't all that discreet about where and in front of whom they, er, 'do it'. You can't discount watching as an important factor in learning the mechanisms involved. In animals (well, mammals anyway), 'sexual play' is also an important fatcor in the development of young animals.

You won't find any of that in human playgrounds.