Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I got a question

Default I got a question

as i understand there is a secret Aeon in calm lands am i right? if so can anyone tell me where / how to get it?
    If Rubbing Frozen Dirt Into Your Crotch Is Wrong Then God Help Me I Dont Want To Be Right.

Which FF Character Are You?

If you wanna be picky, theres two secret Aeons in the Calm Lands area.

Yojimbo is in the cave at the bottom of the vally. Then theres The Magus Sisters in the temple which you can gain access to when you have a Chocobo.

Yojimbo is fairly easy to obtain as long as you have enough money. But The Magus Sister are abit harder to get hold of.

Check www.gamefaqs.com. There'll be plenty of guides to tell you exactly how to obtain them.

Thank you it says i need 300k wow i have like 20k omg :O!!! and ill get magus sisters when i got air ship and im better lol my characters sux only auron has over 3000 hp lol i have to train alot shall i train in calm lands for awhile? i have a boss to fight yes? with like 64k hp eep i found seymor in via purifico solid i got game over like 6 times before beatin him ill train abit 1st lol
    If Rubbing Frozen Dirt Into Your Crotch Is Wrong Then God Help Me I Dont Want To Be Right.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chlis
    as i understand there is a secret Aeon in calm lands am i right? if so can anyone tell me where / how to get it?
    First, go get a chocobo. Near the place were you first enter the Calm lands you will find a chocobo feather. Step close to it and press X and the chocobo will fly to a place in Calm lands you can't reach by foot. You will enter a hidden area with a tempel. However you will need two keyitems. I can't remember the name of them but i think you get one of them by the defeating the other summoner in the tempel in an aeon battle. There's no trial in this tempel. Also... I'm not sure but... i think you will need all the other aeons to get this one.

Thank you it says i need 300k wow i have like 20k omg :O!!! and ill get magus sisters when i got air ship and im better lol my characters sux only auron has over 3000 hp lol i have to train alot shall i train in calm lands for awhile? i have a boss to fight yes? with like 64k hp eep i found seymor in via purifico solid i got game over like 6 times before beatin him ill train abit 1st lol
    English please.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

thank you all and wtf do u mean english? that is english u moron i was born in england and lived here all my life.. nob head its called using slang or shortened words..?

lol and now im pissed i just trained in calm lands for 2 hrs and i got lvl 3 spells and stuff like that all good skills then i came across a malboro i got it under 1000 hp no one on yellow hp then suddenly it bad breath everyone confused attacking each other and malboro attacking then i die without saving 2 hrs of training gone pisses me off lol (lulu special demi is funny )

Blog Entries

lol and now im pissed i just trained in calm lands for 2 hrs and i got lvl 3 spells and stuff like that all good skills then i came across a malboro i got it under 1000 hp no one on yellow hp then suddenly it bad breath everyone confused attacking each other and malboro attacking then i die without saving 2 hrs of training gone pisses me off lol (lulu special demi is funny )
    That's bad luck! Try to save more often.

yeah lol anyways can anyone manage to get lulu's overdrive over 6 times? its quite hard lol...

Depends on what fury you do.

I can get basic spells like fire, ice etc upto 8. But things like Ultima are harder to get to higher levels.

o i c thank you for that

Default i have a question

why r u all dikheads
    HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!CArn's BACK BABY!!!!

Enjoy The Silence FallenSilence's Avatar

You are so screwed....
    Should've Done Something
    But I've Done It Enough
    By The Way Your Hands Were Shaking
    Rather Waste My Time With You

Should've Said Something
    But I've Said It Enough
    By The Way My Words Were Faded
    Rather Waste My Time With You

haha such a moron.. now i see that now im better malboro's suck and i can kill them so easy lol

Wow... newbie speak from Hell.

About that boss with 64,000 Hp... just have Tidus use Provoke. The Defender X will just use Blast Punch and continuously cut Tidus' Hp in half; never killing him.

is that all the blast punch does is take half hp? well no matter what i will need higher hp first because at the moment all my characters except auron are below 2200 hp.. auron has 3400 or summut....