Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: vegeatarien/vegan girls wanted

Default vegeatarien/vegan girls wanted

is it to much to ask, for the perfect vege girl, it's hard being a dashing hero who loves to play with fairys at the bottom of the garden and all he finds instead are lunatics. So come all fairys and pretty little witchs
    The world can end in a blood smeared second, but as warriors we live within those seconds.

Arnt vagans the ones that eat grass,dirt, and leaves? Cant you die from being a vagan?

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by noname
    Arnt vagans the ones that eat grass,dirt, and leaves? Cant you die from being a vagan?
    I dunno, cows eat grass yet they don't die from it
    Problems playing downloaded videos? Try CCCP

Veggies aren't food, it's what food eats.

[qq=Joel]Veggies aren't food, it's what food eats.[/qq]
    Preach it, Joel.

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm a vegetarian, but not a vegan and I'm almost perfect, except I'm married so that doesn't help you any.
    Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Is a Vagan a cross between a Vegan and a Pagan?
    "As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless,
    uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?"

I "just" want a PERFECT girlfriend.

And vegans = pagans. ;-) No, I like veggies, but I need meat as well.
    ('-'*)/ - "sup"

I've considered becoming a vegetarian but unfortunately I really, really like meat. I know at least 2 vegetarians, though... my English teacher (married), and one of my friends who is single.

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

I love eating meat and I'll gladly eat enough meat to substitute the amount of meat eaten by vegetarians and other riff-raff.

I want a steak n' potatoes girl, thank you very much :D

I love meat too much to just give it. Although, when I need become vegetarian, I had great blood back then.

Come now we all know meaty girls taste the best...

My Youtube Page - Full of Capcom vs SNK 2 goodness!
    Check it out Nya~! @.@
    貓..貓..Yeh! X3

*permanently smitten*
    A Vey Good Friend
    Blog Entries

Grin

I expect Joe will want to have words with you

I love the taste of meat, but I'm a vegetarian. And I travel a lot so I wouldn't be able to look after you all the time. On top of that I'm a guy. Good luck though!

oh Leeza you got my hopes up there .....how perfect

vege's dont eat animals or fish or birds...if they do then they arent vege....theres a big clue in the name vegetarian.

vegans are teh same as vege's but they dont eat dairy products for various reasons, they may have intollerances or dietary problems or they dissagree with sucking cow juice, batteryfarming chicnas whos legs are broken and thye live a horrid life etc.

no human can eat grass anymore and digest it because our apendixes dont work.

fruitariens onl;y eat fruits and some nuts grains.....this you can die from unless your very careful.....but you live a fuller and longer life being both vege and vegan, we arent all skinny sticks....im a swordfighter and illustrater, 14 stone and built. if i work hard i can drop to 13 stone but if you saw the hunk that is me....no one would say vege means weak again.

Vagans.....you guys think of bizzare things......pagans are all sorts.

im not gunna turn this into a debate on being vege...but just so you know, i dont think jokes at my expense or the expense of animals cruelly murderd for peoples own greed is funny, think how funny it would be if i beat your children over the head and ate them. it's offensive so if you canrt be polite bog off.

theres no actual need, reason to eat meat other than you want to, and if you want to then your happy to have innocent defenceless lives murderd for your own greed. in that case if i ever get a taste for humans...you have no right to object.

I became vege at five when i discoverd what hotdogs were, i made the choice on my own and ive never looked back since. i wont kill others and take lives for no reson......if i did i may as well be a nazi. i certainly dont want a girl that has to look after me, i like them free and independant with a bite but in touch with their emotions.
    The world can end in a blood smeared second, but as warriors we live within those seconds.