Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I did it

Default I did it

Im kinda the same as Xeno Chaos... friends with buffy she got me here... im from the forums gamingextreme its cool... i also know Xc so HI Im no noob to forums
    I HATE NOOBS :shoot:
    We are all gonna die sometime... Its just how you die that makes you different

Ah, I thought this might be a DMB thread or something.

Anyway, welcome here, may you post aplenty and make new friends in this wide, diverse world known as EoFF.

Enjoy yourself! Beware of PG though, he may try something...

Take care all.

There's no "may" about it, Cap. He's always looking for, er...risque activities to participate in.

Greetings, little-bot. Welcome to EoFF.

Hey, it's a newbie. Well, chew on a microchip.

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Hello. Welcome to EoFF.
    Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Baloki Kyuu (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Leeza
    Hello. Welcome to EoFF.
    Leeza didn't remove the address I'm astonished!

Welcome though and now time for version three of the newbie intro post (I added KB to this edition):

Urber-Kai!!!!!!!!!

Hello and welcome to this dodgy backstreet of a forum. We will happly provide you with the best mind-warping possible. Over in that corner is the liquidfyingly Droolie SeX0rie PG. In that far corner is Ansem the vampire Slayer, he keeps the underground sewers clean of people who dislike KH, sunlight or Steel Bars. Over there on the sunny side of the boards is Xander, BoB, Leeza, Archie and all the other knights. They won't let us in because they believe that sunlight is a priviledge that we mere mortals and cool people don't deserve....

That really tall building there on the north side of the Boards is BAoTW HQ, its usually inhabited by Misfit, Denmark, Rye and Psychotic. Their a friendly and welcoming bunch, if you go over they'll give you nachos and let you stroke their Walrus. Along with this the other members of BAoTW have been known to hang out there as well.

The north side of town is also home to a group of transformers lead by King Bahamut who blows up empty buildings with the swish of his blaster cannon, kaboom, there goes another one now .

South side is the Help, Staff and Ideas Forums, they provide all the help with your computer, system, games, sigs and avatars that you may need along with allowing you to give something back to this dear town. These areas are regularly patrolled by Archie and Eternalshiva, if they don't help you they'll take you back to their hideouts for sexy cookies.

The West side of town is quite a busy area incompassing the whole of the Square-Enix Boards, from FF 1 to Chrono Cross its all there. Along with help, tips, spoilers and a little bit of madcapness. Always worth a peak just to see whats going on. Oh just while I remember you'll need to show your member pass to get into the Staff and Eyes On You areas, they have vicious kittens guarding those areas, trust me

The East side is the secret side of town including the musical sector of B-frame and B00B's personal Pron site. Its so hard to get into its like being eaten by a rabbits, you so want it to happen but you know it never will.

The final area is the one you stand in now, ground-zero square in the town center, known to an unspecified few as General Chat. Along with this abismal and sometimes scary place theres the Eyes on You sector and the lounge in this central hub.

Remember, enjoy the libray, follow the rules and for the gods sakes don't drink the water from the River Chocobo!
    FOA

Welcome to the forums. Now, if you'll just pay me the $30 membership price, $25 for the pass, and $50.37 for my compensation.
    Boy am I an unfunny ass.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Yet another Newbie? Excellent, I guess.

Welcome to EoFF.
    "As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless,
    uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?"

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Baloki
    Leeza didn't remove the address I'm astonished!
    He's not advertising it. He's just saying that that is where he's from and that it's cool. He's not saying that we all have to get out butts over right now see how cool it is and join and start posting, etc. so you better not, but I will alter it somewhat anyway because I guess it could be taken for advertising.
    Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Baloki Kyuu (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Leeza
    He's not advertising it. He's just saying that that is where he's from and that it's cool. He's not saying that we all have to get out butts over right now see how cool it is and join and start posting, etc. so you better not, but I will alter it somewhat anyway because I guess it could be taken for advertising.
    *scores*

*victory pose*
    FOA

Hi newbie...

Like i said im not a noob i know these forums well i just dont post a lot... dont call me a noob... reven is a noob
    We are all gonna die sometime... Its just how you die that makes you different

Wotcha!

Articles

Howdy.

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

*SEXORS NEWBIE WITH A LSBD*

Quote Originally Posted by Moo Moo the Ner Cow
    *SEXORS NEWBIE WITH A LSBD*
    Quote Originally Posted by Moo Moo the Ner Cow
    If I remember to, I will sexor the next newbie with a LSBT
    Poor PG. You used a Liquid Spraying Bottle Dohicky, not a Liquid Spraying Bottle Thingy. So close, yet so far...

If you have no clue what I'm yammering about click here.
    Boy am I an unfunny ass.