Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Dark Knight Dressphere FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by final fantasy king!
    You Don't need ribon?.........if you have sprint shoes on then there dead before they get to attack you?

No clue. I havent even got those yet.
    Yeah, so what, I'm a chick that plays Final Fantasy. Not my fault my dad got me hooked when I was little. Started with Final Fantasy Tactics, and now I'm on Final Fantasy X-2... And I'm only 14!

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

Quote Originally Posted by final fantasy king!
    yup especiallly when you can hit 10 - 15 times each trigger happy

so
    yuna:gunner
    equipment:sprint shoes
    cat nip

is a demon!!
    to truly uber through the original it takes.

YRP: Gunner
    ACC: 1. Catnip
    2. Enterprise.

1 to 12 shots of 99,999 damage.

what a game ruiner.

All I did was equip cat nip, and some other useless thing. It took a couple hits to bring 'em down, and thats all.

dark night dsp

hey im on ch 5 the second time around and i was wondering if i could get detailed instructions as how to get the dark night dsp im on msn msngr right now if anyone can help me im me Raakulin@hotmail.com

I found the dark night dsp and i wasnt looking for it. I was just training and came across it. My Yuna (Gunner) Riku(W-Mage) Pain(Dark night) were all between 40-50 and i beat Vegnagun and Shuyin in about 5mins. They were so weak it's untrue.

Default where to find dresspheres

This post is for finding all the dresspheres during the game, for those people who have some difficulty in finding them:

Warrior: present from the beginning of the game

Thief: present from the beginning of the game

Songstress: present from the beginning of the game

Gunner: present from the beginning of the game

Black mage: complete the mission 'outrun the leblanc syndicate', and
    then view the 'Gagazet Sphere'

White mage: complete the mission 'where's wakka' on besaid island in chapter 1

Gun mage: either complete 'Guard the Hypello' mission on the Moonflow in chapter 1, or sell at least six tickets in the mission 'Sell those Tickets', also on the Moonflow, but in chapter 2

Alchemist: complete the mission 'Clean Sweep' on the Calm lands either in chapters 2 or 3

Dark knight: check here for a thread on getting this

Berserker: complete the mission 'Secure the Agency' in macalania in chapter 3

Lady luck: either win the sphere break tournament in luca in chapter 3, or beat shinra in luca in chapter 5

Samurai: either find on the floor in kilika temple during 'Pest control' in chapter 3, or find in a chest in the same place during chapter 5

Trainer: recieve from Kimahri in chapter 3 if you say "you have to learn to deal with these things" and "you have to figure this out on your own" . Alternativly, talk to him three or more times.

Mascot: get 'episode complete' for all missions during chapter 5

Floral Fallal: you get this automatically during the mission 'Two birds, one stone' on the djose highroad in chapter 2

Machina Maw: you get this automatically during the mission 'Water we doing here?' in Bikanel desert in chapter 2

Full Throttle: recieve this by speaking to Tromell in Macalania woods during chapters 1 or 2
    Please feel free to read my take on the official novalisation of Dissidia Final Fantasy at this link:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5580755/..._You_Fight_For

i missed it in chapter two can you go back for it in chapter 3,4,or 5 ??

Are you sure??
    You have to enter to get to Via Infinito (Secret Dungeon) so you had better hope so.

Um..kinda embarressing to say i can't even get the dressphere..(dark knight)
    Um..I kept trying but some dragon blocks my way and he kills my party in 3hits.. So.. What should i do??
    I ran for it the first time i saw him, but the second time there is no running from it

I must be missing something. I can't find the gaol machine. I read all over various forums that its sposed to be around when ormi and logo and leblanc are guarding the exit or Ahh! I just don't know could you elaborate a bit on finding the bevelle labyrinth and gaol. Is it after you disable the security system yes? Plz help

Cudos to Polaris for the Sig
    "Your eyes can be so cruel, Just as I can be so cruel."

Wow! I'm on Ch.5 with a lvl. 37! No special dresspheres but note that it is extremely long to beat a boss. I'm surprised you people don't all need a white mage...