Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Default Dark Knight Dressphere FAQ

We get this question a lot so here is a good walkthrough on how to get this dressphere:

CH2 - In 'Infiltrate Bevelle' mission - when you enter screen labeled 'Bevelle - labyrinth' for second time (this is after the screen with gaol machine), pay attention. Approach the wall which will fall away. Ahead you see three lifts. Use left one first - on upper level climb both elevations to get access to final lift up here (open the chest for HI-POTION). Now go S all the way until you fall down. Use N lift now to be transported to elevated switch - climb onto it and two pillars will rise somewhere. Go back down, and now ride right lift to upper level. Take left lift back down to lower level. Use N lift again and you get access to another elevated switch - climb onto it and you have now complete access. Use the lift to ride back down, then use left lift to go back up to upper level. Finally use top lift here to get even higher. Up here use the pillars you've been rising to nab this DSP.

CH3 - If you've sided with New Yevon, you have permanent access to Bevelle's dungeon thru whole CH. Just follow steps given above and get this DSP.

CH3 - If you've sided with Youth League, the access to Bevelle's dungeon is available only AFTER you clear Besaid and Kilika hotspots, but BEFORE you waste the boss inside Djose temple. Just follow steps given above and get this DSP.

CH5 - Regardless of who you sided with, you have permanent access to Bevelle's dungeon. Just follow steps given above and get this DSP.

Credit: gamefaqs.com

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Grin

Thank you that helped alot

Default Thanks!

can you get it in chapter 5 because i don't have it yet and everyone is always saying you need to use that in big boss battles.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder
    CH5 - Regardless of who you sided with, you have permanent access to Bevelle's dungeon. Just follow steps given above and get this DSP.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

PillowFighter/VampySlayer =Angelus='s Avatar

Urm... hehe... i kinda finished the game without the darkknight dresssphere.... can't help but wonder what i was missing... my party consisted of Yuna lvl 77 Gunner(maxed out), Rikku lvl 70 Berserker(maxed out), Paine lvl 70 Alchemist (missing the skills ether and elixer cuz its just too hard!!) when i finished the game... was there a boss fight where it was absolutely crusial for this dressphere? :S

LittleMissAwesome will always be my favourite Twin!!
    ~We lose the certain things, as we seek the uncertain ones..~

Awesome i finsihed it with the good ending without darkknight and with out achemicalist and all my people where level 53! I used Yuna's special dressphere. It was awesome.

PillowFighter/VampySlayer =Angelus='s Avatar

oh... i didn't touch a single special dressphere too and it was mostly because of lady luck thats why my character's lvl was that high ( i had to finish the game in 5 days while i was staying at my brother's place)

yup.. so what was i missing out w/o the darkknight dressphere? i saw some skills on a dressgrid that said "arcana" which is some of the darkknight abilities right? i might had substituted a dark knight's place with some Dream Shocks and that "Silence gleam"...

LittleMissAwesome will always be my favourite Twin!!
    ~We lose the certain things, as we seek the uncertain ones..~

You must be really good at that game. I'm impressed.

charon and darkness are cool. darkness you give up hp to damage enemies. charon, you just blow up and die for a lot of damage to the enemy.

who is sided with who?
    nooj with____________
    and
    baralia with______________?

nooj with youth league and baralai with new yevon? what do you mean

Thanks.
    i couldn't remember which side people were on

dont forget gippals with the machine faction.

yeah,he's so hot.