Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bohemian Rhapsody

Fat Bottomed Girls! Somebody to Love! What's wrong with you all? I dunno which is better, but they needed naming. I don't really understand how you could love Bohemian Rhapsody, but hate all the others. Their style is pretty consitant.

Doomed Otaku of the void aeris2001x2's Avatar

im my opinion this song is queens master piece and the rest of there music may as well not exist.
    " Redeem me into childhood. Show me myself without the shell" Nightwish- Ghost Love Score.
    " Everything is Clearer now. Life is just a dream you know, thats never ending...i,m ascending". Cowboy Bebop- Blue
    " Noriko...Kazumi...When you return i,ll be there to say...Welcome Home" Jung- Gunbuster
    "...Shut up. The cycle of nature and your stupid plan don't mean
    a thing. Aeris is gone. Aeris will no longer talk, no longer laugh,
    cry...... or get angry...... What about us...... what are WE supposed
    to do? What about my pain? My fingers are tingling. My mouth is dry. My
    eyes are burning!" Cloud- FF7

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Behold the Void's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

'Tis a great song, especially to play in the middle of a bunch of trendy preteens trying desperately to be "cool" and watch the look of surprise on their face when they realize that it's not their beloved rap.

And on (what would be to anyone who doesn't know why I just said that) a totally unrelated note, cruises suck until you are at least 18.

Thumbs up Cool Stuff

Bohemian Raphsody does rule, possibly Queen's best. Wayne's World also rules, possibly Mike Myer's best.

Here's a treat for all the Father Ted (the best sitcom EVER!!!) watchers out there. Its Father Noel (Graham Norton) singin it. Good listening, funny as anything too!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Oh man I love this song. Nolstalgia attack right freaking now.

My band and me Played bohemian Rhapsody for school once, that was fun, each of us was dressed differently, I was the goth, the lead singer
    was the gay guy(he was anyways) the base guitarist was a hippy, the drummer was a safari dude, and our technition dude was dressed as an anime schoolgirl. that was fun.

"There are only two things that are infinate, The Universe and Human Stupidity.....
    And I'm not sure about the universe." -- Albert Einstein

Eoff + Fabio = Win Lord Chainsaw's Avatar

To hell with Battletoads and Double Dragon.
    THIS is the ultimate team.

I love that song!!!

I like other songs by them too...I want "Another One Bites the Dust" to be played at my funeral...(yes me and my friend talked about things like that...I want ppl to laugh not cry)

["What I give form to in daylight is only one per cent of what I have seen in darkness." M.C. Escher