Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Decapitation video a fraud?

Unpostmodernizeable Shadow Nexus's Avatar

Default Decapitation video a fraud?

OK, this is two links provided by a friend that should give something to think about. Both are from the mexican newspaper La Voz the Aztlan (The voice of Aztlan), although most is in English.

First link:
    http://www.aztlan.net/fake_video.htm

"No hay manera que el individuo en el video estaba vivo y su corazon funcionando cuando le estaban cortando la cabeza. En estos casos, el corazon impela sangre con gran presion, y se corta las arterias del cuello, hay una gran cantidad de sangre que salpica por todos lados. En mi opinion el video es un fraude."

This is the only part in Spanish. The translation: "There is no way the individual in the video to be alive and for the heart to be working when they decapitated him. In this cases, the heart bumps blood with great preassure, and if the arteries of the neck are cut, there is a great quantity of blood sprouting (Or dripping, or whatever...my English could be better). In my opinion, the video is a farud."

And this is the second link. I warn you, it contains images of the decapitation, AND I CAN PUT THIS IN BOLD AND IN CAPS LOCK, EVEN IF THE IMAGES ARE NOT VERY CLEAR, THEY ARE NOT VERY PREETY EITHER, SO DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN, LALALALALLA, BOLD CAPS LOCK ATTENTION WHORE: LINK

OK, even if the images are not too strong because of the low quality, I will copy and paste the article here, although it makes several references to the images that go with the article. However, if you don't want to check (Even if it's not THAT strong, it's very low quality stills) then here you got the article, I copied the photo foot coments and all:

Berg decapitation video was filmed inside the Abu Ghraib prison

by
    Hector Carreon
    La Voz de Aztlan

Los Angeles, Alta California - May 16, 2004 - (ACN) There is now ample evidence that the video showing the decapitation of 26 year old Nicholas Berg of Philadelphia by purported Al queda members is a complete fraud. The real Nick Berg may or may not be dead, but the heavily edited video is nothing but a fake. This is the conclusion of La Voz de Aztlan after a frame by frame analysis and the conclusion of hundreds of film, medical and other experts world wide who downloaded, viewed and analyzed the video as well. Literally thousands of persons world wide requested the video, which is rapidly disappearing from the Internet, after our news service published "Nick Berg decapitation video declared a fraud by medical doctor" on Wednesday May 12 and which was linked by other independent news services on the World Wide Web.

With the advent of the Internet, computers and sophisticated programs it has become increasingly difficult for governments to "pull the wool" over the eyes of their citizens. The Internet has essentially allowed freedom loving people around the world to form communication networks that can now out compete the best intelligence government agencies or special operations groups. This has certainly been the case with the hastily released and shoddy video showing five phoney Al queda members participating in the decapitation of Nicholas Berg that was intended, exclusively, to defray attention from the scandalous sexual abuses of Iraqi POW's that took place at the Abu Ghraib prison outside Baghdad. Evidence in fact shows that the Berg decapitation was filmed inside the walls of the notorious Abu Ghraib prison, this cursed dungeon where probably Satan himself roams its corridors.

It is now known that the opportune decapitation video was first uploaded from London, England to a now defunct website in a server located in Malaysia. The website at http://www.al-asnar.biz was shut down as soon as conservative news outlets like CNN and Fox News were notified. These two news services wasted no time in coming out with headlines like "Islamic Terrorists Decapitate an American in Iraq". Within minutes, local news services from New York to Los Angeles were screaming "Muslim Animals Chop Off the Head of an American" and were showing only short segments of the fake video. Pro-Zionist radio stations in Los Angeles have spent literally days since then talking about the Muslim barbarians and why it is so important to support the war in Iraq.

La Voz de Aztlan became mighty suspicious when we first saw a photograph of the purported Nicholas Berg sitting in front of his captors on a white plastic chair that looked very familiar. In addition, the orange prison overalls he was wearing in the video looked mighty familiar as well. La Voz de Aztlan is very lucky that we have a very large readership base that utilizes both e-mail and our "News-Tips Form" on our home page to send us information. Within minutes we were sent the URL where we could download the entire and original video of Nicholas Berg's decapitation. Immediately after viewing the video, we knew that many things about the video just didn't look right and which defied simple logic.

Some peculiar anomalies became readily apparent after watching the video and others followed after careful analysis. Many of the anomalies were pointed out to us by our readers who responded after downloading and viewing the video themselves. Please refer to the photographs published, along with this article, on our website at http://www.aztlan.net/berg_abu_ghraib_video.htm as these anomalies are described and enumerated below:

Photo 1 - frame from phoney video

Photo 2 - Guantanamo orange overalls

1. Notice the standard US Military Police issued prisoner overalls that Nicholas Berg is wearing in Photo 1. The orange color prisoner overalls that Nicholas Berg is wearing are identical to the ones Islamic prisoners are made to wear by the US Military Police at the Guantanamo, Cuba prison as shown in Photo 2.

Photo 3 - Compare this chair with Photo 1

2. Notice the white plastic chair that Nicholas Berg is sitting on as shown in Photo 1. It is identical to the white plastic chair that the now infamous Pfc. Lynddie England is sitting on at the Abu Ghraib prison as shown in Photo 3. This same white plastic chair can also be seen in the horrid photograph where an MP is sodomizing an Iraqi POW with his finger at the upper right corner of Photo 4. In addition, it can be seen on the lower left side of Photo 5.

3. The color and texture of the wall as shown in the frames taken from the video as shown in Photo 1 and Photo 6 are the same as those of the Abu Ghraib prison shown in Photo 4.

Photo 4 - Look at wall, chair and cap encircled

Animated Photo 7 -This is the most damning evidence

Photo 9 - Back of military jacket of person poking his head from the right

4. The most telling evidence that the video of the decapitation of Nicholas Berg was taken inside the Abu Ghraib prison can only be detected by performing a frame by frame analysis. La Voz de Aztlan did just that and some revealing frames came up that are difficult to see if the video is played on normal speed. Towards the end of the video, at frames 9306 through 9368, a person with a US military cap temporarily pokes about a quarter of his left head into the video. His neck, left ear and part of his cap and visor can be seen. We have prepared an animated gif with just the relevant frames that clearly shows this at Animated Photo 7. Look at the right hand side as someone with a military cap, possibly with a second video camera, pokes his head into the video. Also, Photo 9 shows part of his military jacket. Compare this animated gif with the MP whose cap is circled on Photo 4.

Photo 5 -Look at white plastic chair

Photo 6 - Five phoney Al queda terrorists from a video frame

Anyone who views the video will see that it is phoney. The five so call terrorists are phoney. The one on the extreme right in Photo 6 is pudgy and is wearing very clean tennis shoes. This will not be the case with an Al queda fighter. Also, Photo 6 shows that at least three of them are wearing Israeli Uzi ammunition clips. The Uzi can been seen when the operative on the extreme right adjusts the assault rifle. Look at the garb that all five are wearing. They look like Halloween costumes.

For the time being, the mainstream media is totally ignoring the above evidence. Hopefully soon some brave mainstream publisher will dare to bring this important information to the American people. The nation needs to know who was and what really happened to Nicholas Berg.

OK, so what is my opinion? I don't know, it would not be the first time false images are shown from part of the US goverment in order to manipulate people, it already happened in the first Gulf War, after all. However, well, asides from the whole arteries thing, the rest of the evidence shown in that site is preety weak:

1. The white chair- OK, so the chair is the same model. Yes. In my grandmother's house, we have a white chair too, and it looks like that one. Yay! We are terrorists!

2. The walls- Yes, the color is the same. It's still not very good evidence, I could also use as argumentation the floor is different. Then again, it's not like it's such a strange color for a wall...if the walls were bright yellow or something...

3. Military head appearing in three frames- OK, it looks like the one in the other photo. But it's just...an ear. Serisosly, it could be anyone.

4. Military jacket- OK, I see a jacket, it could be a military jacket. Or it could not.

I don't know, asides from the arteries thing, the rest of the evidence is very weak. Also, about the arteries thing, one could argument the guy was already dead in the scene, OK, but it does not mean it was not recorded by terrorists.

Well, I don't know, it could be a fraud, lies have occured so many times in this kind of things the idea of the goverment lying is believable. However, the evidence supporting that is very weak.

Made the warning more obvious, just in case. Better than censoring out the link, at least. --Unne

It's tough to say nowadays. With so much sensationalism occurring worldwide, this might just be a ploy from this Mexican news site to attract viewers.

Honestly, I'm not sure what to believe anymore. If it happened, it's terrible, if it didn't happen, it's still pretty bad because the American news media was suckered again. However, until I start hearing of this fraud idea over and over from many sources, not just a select few, I'm going to still be skeptical.

Take care all.

How is the video a fraud, when the guy actually died. ACTUALLY DIED. Talkin bout fraud, those are the same people who think we didnt land on the moon.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Developer
    • Former Tech Admin

There is no reason to believe anything other than that it is real. It's more likely that it's real than that it's fake. Al Qaeda has beheaded people before, that reporter for example. There is reason to believe that Al Qaeda would do it again. It was reported that a headless body was already found. I see no reason why the anyone would create a fake tape of this sort.

[qq] For the time being, the mainstream media is totally ignoring the above evidence. Hopefully soon some brave mainstream publisher will dare to bring this important information to the American people. The nation needs to know who was and what really happened to Nicholas Berg. [/qq]

And so the conspiracy widens; not only is the tape fake, but the media knows it's fake and is ignoring it. Where does it end? I think this is normal, with conspiracy theories, and is one of the reasons why they're generally nonsense. Conspiracy theorists are just about at the bottom of the list when it comes to credibility. You can believe anything if you want to believe it hard enough.

Quote Originally Posted by noname
    Talkin bout fraud, those are the same people who think we didnt land on the moon.
    That's what came to my mind as well...

What I don't understand is why would they have killed him before the decapitation. The whole thing of the blood not going from the wound is the only thing that seems like a decent idea, the rest can be defined as . But still, the blood thing dosen't proove anything in reference to the video being done by CIA, it can just be that they felt it was too cruel, poisoned him before and then decapitated him, when he was dead. Well, for that, someone would have to check the video and look if he did any expression or moved while getting decapitated. And guess who is NOT going to download the video...

2nd Protector of the Sun War Angel's Avatar

Okay, I believe we can discard this a load of crap.
    When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one yourself... when gazing into the abyss, bear in mind that the abyss also gazes into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

The rightful owner of this Ciddie can kiss my arse! :P

There are a couple of things about Berg's death that don't add up, but I certainly don't think that it's likely that there was a government conspiracy behind his death.
    Don't delay, add The Pimp today! Don't delay, add The Pimp today!
    Fool’s Gold tlsfflast.fm (warning: album artwork may sometimes be nsfw)

I seriously doubt the CIA or Bush even is stupid enough to conspricize this and trust me if the CIA had done this there would have been no traces of it being foriged, im serious... It looked pretty real to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
    And this is where I say "You've got a will, but it isn't free." :]
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakan the forever man
    If you never hear from me again, it is because I came to close to the truth.

It could be a convenient cover up to reassert a nation as to what they are doing and for the world to try and overlook what some Americans were doing to those prisioners but it seems too obvious of a diversion to be an actual conspiricy. Also what good would it do Al Queda to fake it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalBahamut
    Also what good would it do Al Queda to fake it anyway.
    Well, the only theory of all those exposed is that the guy was dead when his head was sawed. That either means:

1. OMG AMERICAN CONSPIRACY

2. They killed the guy first. Why? Well, maybe they thought sawing his head off was a little bit too painful. The members of Al Quaeda may be far away from saints, but they're still human, and I seriously doubt the idea of sawing a head off atracts anyone.

Scatter, Senbonzakura... DocFrance's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Nexus
    2. They killed the guy first. Why? Well, maybe they thought sawing his head off was a little bit too painful. The members of Al Quaeda may be far away from saints, but they're still human, and I seriously doubt the idea of sawing a head off atracts anyone.
    That's a pretty siginificant possibility, as strange as it may sound. Sort of like a rapist using a condom.
    ARGUMENT FROM GUITAR MASTERY
    (1) Eric Clapton is God.
    (2) Therefore, God exists.

Well, they are very evil and all that crap, but this does not mean they are Vlad the Impaler or sadistic bastards that enjoy watching the suffering of other people. They fight for a cause- you may or not agree with it- with some mediums- wich they believe to be justified. OK, but from that to actually enjoying the fight there is quite a distance. It's like saying US pilots get a pleasure from bombing buildings, or like US soldiers enjoy shooting enemies/people they mistake for enemies. Well, of course, there's the typical asshole who actually enjoys it, bur I doubt it can be applied to a general rules, in any of the sides of the conflict. Saying Al Quaeda members enjoy sawing heads off is like saying all the US soldiers like to torture prisioners.

You raise a highly valid point.
    Don't delay, add The Pimp today! Don't delay, add The Pimp today!
    Fool’s Gold tlsfflast.fm (warning: album artwork may sometimes be nsfw)

OK, this is two links provided by a friend that should give something to think about. Both are from the mexican newspaper La Voz the Aztlan (The voice of Aztlan), although most is in English.

First link:
    http://www.aztlan.net/fake_video.htm

"No hay manera que el individuo en el video estaba vivo y su corazon funcionando cuando le estaban cortando la cabeza. En estos casos, el corazon impela sangre con gran presion, y se corta las arterias del cuello, hay una gran cantidad de sangre que salpica por todos lados. En mi opinion el video es un fraude."

This is the only part in Spanish. The translation: "There is no way the individual in the video to be alive and for the heart to be working when they decapitated him. In this cases, the heart bumps blood with great preassure, and if the arteries of the neck are cut, there is a great quantity of blood sprouting (Or dripping, or whatever...my English could be better). In my opinion, the video is a farud."

And this is the second link. I warn you, it contains images of the decapitation, AND I CAN PUT THIS IN BOLD AND IN CAPS LOCK, EVEN IF THE IMAGES ARE NOT VERY CLEAR, THEY ARE NOT VERY PREETY EITHER, SO DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN, LALALALALLA, BOLD CAPS LOCK ATTENTION WHORE: LINK

OK, even if the images are not too strong because of the low quality, I will copy and paste the article here, although it makes several references to the images that go with the article. However, if you don't want to check (Even if it's not THAT strong, it's very low quality stills) then here you got the article, I copied the photo foot coments and all:

Berg decapitation video was filmed inside the Abu Ghraib prison

by
    Hector Carreon
    La Voz de Aztlan

Los Angeles, Alta California - May 16, 2004 - (ACN) There is now ample evidence that the video showing the decapitation of 26 year old Nicholas Berg of Philadelphia by purported Al queda members is a complete fraud. The real Nick Berg may or may not be dead, but the heavily edited video is nothing but a fake. This is the conclusion of La Voz de Aztlan after a frame by frame analysis and the conclusion of hundreds of film, medical and other experts world wide who downloaded, viewed and analyzed the video as well. Literally thousands of persons world wide requested the video, which is rapidly disappearing from the Internet, after our news service published "Nick Berg decapitation video declared a fraud by medical doctor" on Wednesday May 12 and which was linked by other independent news services on the World Wide Web.

With the advent of the Internet, computers and sophisticated programs it has become increasingly difficult for governments to "pull the wool" over the eyes of their citizens. The Internet has essentially allowed freedom loving people around the world to form communication networks that can now out compete the best intelligence government agencies or special operations groups. This has certainly been the case with the hastily released and shoddy video showing five phoney Al queda members participating in the decapitation of Nicholas Berg that was intended, exclusively, to defray attention from the scandalous sexual abuses of Iraqi POW's that took place at the Abu Ghraib prison outside Baghdad. Evidence in fact shows that the Berg decapitation was filmed inside the walls of the notorious Abu Ghraib prison, this cursed dungeon where probably Satan himself roams its corridors.

It is now known that the opportune decapitation video was first uploaded from London, England to a now defunct website in a server located in Malaysia. The website at http://www.al-asnar.biz was shut down as soon as conservative news outlets like CNN and Fox News were notified. These two news services wasted no time in coming out with headlines like "Islamic Terrorists Decapitate an American in Iraq". Within minutes, local news services from New York to Los Angeles were screaming "Muslim Animals Chop Off the Head of an American" and were showing only short segments of the fake video. Pro-Zionist radio stations in Los Angeles have spent literally days since then talking about the Muslim barbarians and why it is so important to support the war in Iraq.

La Voz de Aztlan became mighty suspicious when we first saw a photograph of the purported Nicholas Berg sitting in front of his captors on a white plastic chair that looked very familiar. In addition, the orange prison overalls he was wearing in the video looked mighty familiar as well. La Voz de Aztlan is very lucky that we have a very large readership base that utilizes both e-mail and our "News-Tips Form" on our home page to send us information. Within minutes we were sent the URL where we could download the entire and original video of Nicholas Berg's decapitation. Immediately after viewing the video, we knew that many things about the video just didn't look right and which defied simple logic.

Some peculiar anomalies became readily apparent after watching the video and others followed after careful analysis. Many of the anomalies were pointed out to us by our readers who responded after downloading and viewing the video themselves. Please refer to the photographs published, along with this article, on our website at http://www.aztlan.net/berg_abu_ghraib_video.htm as these anomalies are described and enumerated below:

Photo 1 - frame from phoney video

Photo 2 - Guantanamo orange overalls

1. Notice the standard US Military Police issued prisoner overalls that Nicholas Berg is wearing in Photo 1. The orange color prisoner overalls that Nicholas Berg is wearing are identical to the ones Islamic prisoners are made to wear by the US Military Police at the Guantanamo, Cuba prison as shown in Photo 2.

Photo 3 - Compare this chair with Photo 1

2. Notice the white plastic chair that Nicholas Berg is sitting on as shown in Photo 1. It is identical to the white plastic chair that the now infamous Pfc. Lynddie England is sitting on at the Abu Ghraib prison as shown in Photo 3. This same white plastic chair can also be seen in the horrid photograph where an MP is sodomizing an Iraqi POW with his finger at the upper right corner of Photo 4. In addition, it can be seen on the lower left side of Photo 5.

3. The color and texture of the wall as shown in the frames taken from the video as shown in Photo 1 and Photo 6 are the same as those of the Abu Ghraib prison shown in Photo 4.

Photo 4 - Look at wall, chair and cap encircled

Animated Photo 7 -This is the most damning evidence

Photo 9 - Back of military jacket of person poking his head from the right

4. The most telling evidence that the video of the decapitation of Nicholas Berg was taken inside the Abu Ghraib prison can only be detected by performing a frame by frame analysis. La Voz de Aztlan did just that and some revealing frames came up that are difficult to see if the video is played on normal speed. Towards the end of the video, at frames 9306 through 9368, a person with a US military cap temporarily pokes about a quarter of his left head into the video. His neck, left ear and part of his cap and visor can be seen. We have prepared an animated gif with just the relevant frames that clearly shows this at Animated Photo 7. Look at the right hand side as someone with a military cap, possibly with a second video camera, pokes his head into the video. Also, Photo 9 shows part of his military jacket. Compare this animated gif with the MP whose cap is circled on Photo 4.

Photo 5 -Look at white plastic chair

Photo 6 - Five phoney Al queda terrorists from a video frame

Anyone who views the video will see that it is phoney. The five so call terrorists are phoney. The one on the extreme right in Photo 6 is pudgy and is wearing very clean tennis shoes. This will not be the case with an Al queda fighter. Also, Photo 6 shows that at least three of them are wearing Israeli Uzi ammunition clips. The Uzi can been seen when the operative on the extreme right adjusts the assault rifle. Look at the garb that all five are wearing. They look like Halloween costumes.

For the time being, the mainstream media is totally ignoring the above evidence. Hopefully soon some brave mainstream publisher will dare to bring this important information to the American people. The nation needs to know who was and what really happened to Nicholas Berg.

OK, so what is my opinion? I don't know, it would not be the first time false images are shown from part of the US goverment in order to manipulate people, it already happened in the first Gulf War, after all. However, well, asides from the whole arteries thing, the rest of the evidence shown in that site is preety weak:

1. The white chair- OK, so the chair is the same model. Yes. In my grandmother's house, we have a white chair too, and it looks like that one. Yay! We are terrorists!

2. The walls- Yes, the color is the same. It's still not very good evidence, I could also use as argumentation the floor is different. Then again, it's not like it's such a strange color for a wall...if the walls were bright yellow or something...

3. Military head appearing in three frames- OK, it looks like the one in the other photo. But it's just...an ear. Serisosly, it could be anyone.

4. Military jacket- OK, I see a jacket, it could be a military jacket. Or it could not.

I don't know, asides from the arteries thing, the rest of the evidence is very weak. Also, about the arteries thing, one could argument the guy was already dead in the scene, OK, but it does not mean it was not recorded by terrorists.

Well, I don't know, it could be a fraud, lies have occured so many times in this kind of things the idea of the goverment lying is believable. However, the evidence supporting that is very weak.

Made the warning more obvious, just in case. Better than censoring out the link, at least. --Unne
    Look up the definition of gullible in the dictionary okay? Thanks