Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: KINGDOM HEARTS 2

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

I agree with Ansem, I'm looking forward to Vincent, he just rocks. By the way, so does that trailer. Especially at the end with all those white whatever-they're-calleds.
    Last edited by Ouch!; 06-12-2004 at 08:02 PM.

A magazine has revealed the identity of another unknown, at least for the Chain of Memories game. His (I think it's a he) name is Vixen, and he resembles Sephiroth with less flashy hair.

source: ansemreport.com (magazine scan on the front site)

The thing I'm looking forward seeing the most if the Beauty and the Beast world. After seeing Belle, I remained shocked to see how beautiful she looked in a video game!.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Contributions

Wow. Vixen, eh? I wonder if he was one of the Unknowns featured in Deep Dive.

hey, i was thinking, you know if you read Ansem's reports, he says that he created lots of heartless clones, and he marked them with his own mark thingy, or something to that efffect? well what if all the heartless in KH where his cloned heartless, and the one tht you have to fight in KH2 are actually the real ones!?

also my friend made a good point yesterday, he said that at the end (spoiler) where sora, donald, and goofy are walking down the path and pluto brings them a letter from micky. they say "come on we have to find the door to the light!" (/spoiler) well he said that the (spoiler) door to the light is the one that sora and king micky lock at the end(/spoiler) and if this true why are they tring to find it again? i sed that they probably ment it in a sense of refinding it becase of all the worlds being restored. also, also if all the worlds have been restored, and all the people have been put back where they started, how come sora donald and gooofy, havn't been put back in the disny castle, and desenty island?
    Last edited by blue_midget192; 06-19-2004 at 09:54 PM. Reason: cus i cant remeber wot the spoiler tag is!! ?
    Quote Originally Posted by My Mate Nats
    awww
    i love you matt
    you rock
    you always cheer me up
    you make me giggle
    oh...trout....i dont love you in that way

Quote Originally Posted by blue_midget192
    hey, i was thinking, you know if you read Ansem's reports, he says that he created lots of heartless clones, and he marked them with his own mark thingy, or something to that efffect? well what if all the heartless in KH where his cloned heartless, and the one tht you have to fight in KH2 are actually the real ones!?

also my friend made a good point yesterday, he said that at the end (spoiler) where sora, donald, and goofy are walking down the path and pluto brings them a letter from micky. they say "come on we have to find the door to the light!" (/spoiler) well he said that the (spoiler) door to the light is the one that sora and king micky lock at the end(/spoiler) and if this true why are they tring to find it again? i sed that they probably ment it in a sense of refinding it becase of all the worlds being restored. also, also if all the worlds have been restored, and all the people have been put back where they started, how come sora donald and gooofy, havn't been put back in the disny castle, and desenty island?
    Heartless clones: if you read Ansem's reports again, he mentions coming across heartless for the first time. Obviously he didn't clone them if he didn't even know they existed, so some heartless had to exist so that he knew he could clone heartless. There are mostly likey some type of heartless that Ansem didn't know about though.

Door to the light: if you beat the game again, when Sora and Mickey are closing the door to the light, Mickey says that there is always another door to the light, and that's what Sora, Donald and Goofy are trying to find.

Not going home: Donald and Goofy don't go home because their world wasn't destroyed. Someone mentions something about what the End of the World is, and I think that because Sora is at the End of the World, he doesn't go home. Or maybe it's because he hold the keyblade. Riku also doesn't go home, and I think that's because he in Kindgom Hearts.

YOU DONT KNOW YET!?!?!? FFFFsephychibi's Avatar

you people make very good points..... um.. in the end.. how did pluto just come out of no where with that letter??? im lost on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by SeedRankLou
    Heartless clones: if you read Ansem's reports again, he mentions coming across heartless for the first time. Obviously he didn't clone them if he didn't even know they existed, so some heartless had to exist so that he knew he could clone heartless. There are mostly likey some type of heartless that Ansem didn't know about though.

Door to the light: if you beat the game again, when Sora and Mickey are closing the door to the light, Mickey says that there is always another door to the light, and that's what Sora, Donald and Goofy are trying to find.

Not going home: Donald and Goofy don't go home because their world wasn't destroyed. Someone mentions something about what the End of the World is, and I think that because Sora is at the End of the World, he doesn't go home. Or maybe it's because he hold the keyblade. Riku also doesn't go home, and I think that's because he in Kindgom Hearts.
    Heartless clones: good point
    Door to the light: play it trough again!? as in jsut the end bit? ok i will!
    Not Going home: very good points, unfourtunatly this cannot be proven
    [qq=FFFFsephychibi]
    um.. in the end.. how did pluto just come out of no where with that letter??? im lost on that one. [/qq]

LMAO yea, i was wondering about that too
    Quote Originally Posted by My Mate Nats
    awww
    i love you matt
    you rock
    you always cheer me up
    you make me giggle
    oh...trout....i dont love you in that way

Im going to be annoying... another question about good old pluto...

OKAY! where did he meet king mickey, to get such a letter? IM SOOO LOST. i just confused my self. U NO WAT!?!?! im gonna beet the game over and over until this makes sense! (that wont work, but o well)

mah rant is over.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Contributions

It is a good questions exactly how Pluto comes up with that second letter. He disappeared after he wakes Sora up, and then randomly appears after the worlds have been restored with a letter from Mickey who has been locked within Kingdom Hearts.

The only explanation that I can think of would be the theory that the Unknowns are the bodies of those whose hearts and bodies have been seperated. That way, Mickey's and Riku's hearts are in Kingdom Hearts, but their bodies are elsewhere. That would explain how they're both free in KH2, and it would also offer an explanation as to how Pluto could have came across such a letter, by meeting Mickey's body.

Then again, I'm probably looking to far into this.

I have a theroy, not too good though. I think that MIckey had planned everything ahead of time.When you play KH, doesn't it seem that Mickey is always one step ahead of everyone else. Mickey already knew how to seal Kingdom Hearts and didn't want to have Sora stay inside. Knowing that he would have to stay inside, he wrote the note ahead of time. He then gave it to pluto, or anyone at the castle. Since pluto had the power to leave the world (He was in Traverse Town) they gave it to him. Later, after Kingdom Hearts was sealed, They ran into Pluto and received the letter that MIckey had written. I'm thinking that Mickey was just ahead of everyone again. Thats just my theory though. I'm probably 100% wrong. Soemthing could have went wrong, which could lead to the storyline of KH2. We'll see.
    Member of the KH Trinity
    "A small light shines brightest
    when it is surounded by darkness."

Articles

FFXIV Character

Contributions

Your theory makes sense except for one fault. Pluto did not have the power to cross into other worlds. He jumped into the gummi ship when Donald and Goofy left for Traverse Town. Otherwise, it does make sense that Mickey had made prior plans. That would explain why he was in Kingdom Hearts already.

he escapes somehow though. he was in a trailor i saw.

I just hope all will be revealed in the game.... IM DIEING TO GET IT... grrrrrrrrrrr..... it better come out soon! i neeeeed to play... IM HAVING SEQUEL WITHDRAWEL!!!

My dream will never fade! MoonZapdos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Baloki
    Well you all seem really good fans and I just noticed this soooo:

http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/video...KH2_Trailer.wmv
    http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/videos/KH_Deep_Dive.wmv

Their be duel keyblades in one and both younger and older Sora fighting together

Just another tip check out the news thread every so often, sometimes some cool links are posted about KH2

http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?p=796660

Edit: The link was edited by the board by being cut short, sorry
    The sword in the second movie looks a lot like Oathkeeper.