Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: KINGDOM HEARTS 2

Is it just me, but?

Have you noticed quite how strange the idea of destiny island is?

Children hanging around on an island with an older boy, hitting one another habitually with wooden sticks.

Its not unlike Peter Pan...(shudder)

apparantly riku is in it because apparantly the first 20 odd minutes you actually control riku to escape kingdom hearts (not to sure about that one though)
    Vincent:- Dirge of Cerberus is kind of a mix between devil May Cry and Me.

Quote Originally Posted by Brownjames07
    (except for the fact that I normally play late at night, like 1:00am - 3:00am) Oh well, I'll live with that anyway.
    You can adjust the in-game clock on your PS2 if you want to see different hour effects in the game.
    Last edited by Mercen-X; 05-07-2005 at 04:50 AM.
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.

I saw some pics. for KH2......... I ........was...........shocked and excited! They have Mulan in the game and they have this picture where Sora, Mulan, and I think Goofy was fighting this Chinese Dragon like Heartless! I also heard not only did they have the disney worlds but they also have parrellel worlds. The names are the world of light, the world of dark, the present world, and the in-bewteen world. I sounds cool so it must be cool!

The world of light is BHK's world. Sora: "I know now, without a doubt: Kingdom Hearts is light!"
    The world of dark is Sora's world; just your typical plot twist "didn't see that coming, did ya?" sort of thing.

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

Quote Originally Posted by Lover of Kh
    I saw some pics. for KH2......... I ........was...........shocked and excited! They have Mulan in the game and they have this picture where Sora, Mulan, and I think Goofy was fighting this Chinese Dragon like Heartless! I also heard not only did they have the disney worlds but they also have parrellel worlds. The names are the world of light, the world of dark, the present world, and the in-bewteen world. I sounds cool so it must be cool!
    Light, Dark and Twilight.

Hey, I found a good site for Kingdom Hearts info and such...check it out
    http://www.kh2.co.uk/ I use it ALL the time

Many, MANY, thanks go out to Sphere for this great sig!

Check-es vous- this out.

The kid in the fifth picture,on the left, looks a lot like Lexaeus :?

(Lexeaus?)

We don't know his name yet, most people call him Camo pants kid, but not a lot of people have seen the fat kid with the mullet.

It's Zell (FF8) and Wedge (FF7)! hahaha.
    Then again, they aren't dressed like them.

That girl in the first pic is wearing orange which could make her the KH translation of Garnet (FF9).

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?

It's a nice idea, but I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by SeeDRankLou
    A magazine has revealed the identity of another unknown, at least for the Chain of Memories game. His (I think it's a he) name is Vixen, and he resembles Sephiroth with less flashy hair.

source: ansemreport.com (magazine scan on the front site)
    Duh... he is in CoM and everyone has played it trough. DUH!

Quote Originally Posted by KuRt
    Quote Originally Posted by SeeDRankLou
    A magazine has revealed the identity of another unknown, at least for the Chain of Memories game. His (I think it's a he) name is Vixen, and he resembles Sephiroth with less flashy hair.

source: ansemreport.com (magazine scan on the front site)
    Duh... he is in CoM and everyone has played it trough. DUH!
    True. His name is actually Vexen, not Vixen. I doubt he'll be in KH2 though, because Axel doesn't respect his elders... (Anyone who's played KH2 all the way through knows what I mean, but everyone else gets to guess )
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Guys. That post was made LAST YEAR! In June, no less. KuRT, you need to pay more attention to the Post Dates.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Quan
    Is it just me, or have you noticed quite how strange the idea of destiny island is?
    Children hanging around on an island with an older boy, hitting one another habitually with wooden sticks.
    Its not unlike Peter Pan...(shudder)
    I don't know how many already understand this, but Destiny Islands aren't a single island where a bunch of kids live. Sora's got a mother, that's apparent. They all have boats which make the raft quite questionable. Even without blatant info, it should've been fairly obvious that these were multible islands. Riku even mentions a mayor at one point.