Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: KINGDOM HEARTS 2

Quote Originally Posted by KuRt
    Duh... he is in CoM and everyone has played it trough. DUH!
    Mmmm....duh, look at the date on that post. And his name turned out to be Vexen anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercen-X
    Guys. That post was made LAST YEAR! In June, no less. KuRT, you need to pay more attention to the Post Dates.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Quan
    Is it just me, or have you noticed quite how strange the idea of destiny island is?
    Children hanging around on an island with an older boy, hitting one another habitually with wooden sticks.
    Its not unlike Peter Pan...(shudder)
    I don't know how many already understand this, but Destiny Islands aren't a single island where a bunch of kids live. Sora's got a mother, that's apparent. They all have boats which make the raft quite questionable. Even without blatant info, it should've been fairly obvious that these were multible islands. Riku even mentions a mayor at one point.
    In fact, a major scene from the KHII previews show Kairi looking out across a town, and the scene scrolls to show what appear to be the Destiny Islands in the background...
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

My new opinion is that they are Biggs, Wedge, and Jessie. After all, Biggs and Wedge have never looked the same for any game so why should Jessie?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercen-X
    My new opinion is that they are Biggs, Wedge, and Jessie. After all, Biggs and Wedge have never looked the same for any game so why should Jessie?
    ...Because Jessie hasn't shown up in every FF game, she was only there for VII?
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

A Pirates of the Caribbean world has also been confirmed.
    Hi, I'm God. May I take your order?

Misspelled for No Reason. GhandiOwnsYou's Avatar

Alrighty *cracks knuckles*

I actually kept a list of corrections and add-ons while reading this... so here goes.

Red Cloaked Unknown is NOT ansem. sorta. he is referred to as "both Ansem and Not Ansem" in those words from in game text (i forget by who, i believe in Final Mix by Enigma. Also, Red Cloaked Unknown's name is Diz.

Vixen and Vexen are two different people. one male... one female. if you can't figure which is which...then yeah.... just read on.

It's confirmed by Tetsuo Nomura that one of the Unknowns IS riku, and it's HEAVILY HEAVILY HEAVILY suggested that he is the blindfolded Unknown from ASAS and Deep Dive

BHK (Blonde Haired Kid) is Believed to be the Dual Wielding Unknown, and is also alluded to be in league with Riku and the Glowing Eyed Unknown b/c of Deep Dive text which reads "we'll go together" and puts those three face on screen immediately after, blended together. (also, my speculation is that the Glowing Eyed Unknown is Sora's Father, or much less likely riku's. The Unknown on the rock in deep Dive tells him "he looks just like you" and zooms to a picture of Sora, and the glowing eyed unknown is definitely not BHK, so yeah.

BHK is also confirmed (again, Nomura Interview) to be protecting Sora. from what, it's not specified.

Auron = Good. in the E3 trailer you see him fighting both Hades and Cerberus to protect Sora. Nomura also says you get to fight with him in your party v Hades.

the Unknowns are officially collectively called The Organization

you Start out in Hollow Bastion (first Playable world) and the idea is that the Heartless are spawning out from HB into other worlds, and Sora and Co. Go there to stop it. it is also referred to vaguely as the "door to other worlds" so that may be the key to getting to the other three dimensions.

Lastly, Realtime refers to IN GAME TIME, not actuall time. it'll be a lot like GTA: Vice City, in that it goes through the cycle of time (sunrise, day, sunset, night, repeat) but at a much faster pace. again, from Nomura.

Quote Originally Posted by SocietyzAntidote
    Alrighty *cracks knuckles*

I actually kept a list of corrections and add-ons while reading this... so here goes.

Red Cloaked Unknown is NOT ansem. sorta. he is referred to as "both Ansem and Not Ansem" in those words from in game text (i forget by who, i believe in Final Mix by Enigma. Also, Red Cloaked Unknown's name is Diz.

Vixen and Vexen are two different people. one male... one female. if you can't figure which is which...then yeah.... just read on.

It's confirmed by Tetsuo Nomura that one of the Unknowns IS riku, and it's HEAVILY HEAVILY HEAVILY suggested that he is the blindfolded Unknown from ASAS and Deep Dive

BHK (Blonde Haired Kid) is Believed to be the Dual Wielding Unknown, and is also alluded to be in league with Riku and the Glowing Eyed Unknown b/c of Deep Dive text which reads "we'll go together" and puts those three face on screen immediately after, blended together. (also, my speculation is that the Glowing Eyed Unknown is Sora's Father, or much less likely riku's. The Unknown on the rock in deep Dive tells him "he looks just like you" and zooms to a picture of Sora, and the glowing eyed unknown is definitely not BHK, so yeah.

BHK is also confirmed (again, Nomura Interview) to be protecting Sora. from what, it's not specified.

Auron = Good. in the E3 trailer you see him fighting both Hades and Cerberus to protect Sora. Nomura also says you get to fight with him in your party v Hades.

the Unknowns are officially collectively called The Organization

you Start out in Hollow Bastion (first Playable world) and the idea is that the Heartless are spawning out from HB into other worlds, and Sora and Co. Go there to stop it. it is also referred to vaguely as the "door to other worlds" so that may be the key to getting to the other three dimensions.

Lastly, Realtime refers to IN GAME TIME, not actuall time. it'll be a lot like GTA: Vice City, in that it goes through the cycle of time (sunrise, day, sunset, night, repeat) but at a much faster pace. again, from Nomura.
    Ahem.

The correct name of the guy in red robes is DiZ, not Diz. He says that it is "as good a name as any", but I think there is probably a reason why the Z is in caps.

Both Riku and Mickey are seen in Organization cloaks at the end of CoM, so that's no surprise either.

Watch the trailers for Kingdom Hearts 2. You see Auron fighting on your side. Everyone has known he's a good guy for a long time.

The Organization was unveiled in CoM. Again, no surprise to any of us.

If you plan to offer corrections, try doing so a little quicker, as almost all of us already know everything in your post, and have for quite some time (with the exception of Vixen and Vexen being two seperate people. I didn't know that [and quite frankly, I doubt it]). We didn't put it in here, because it was believed to be common knowledge.

Obviously, it isn't, as he didn't know we all knew. I'll accept it as a "Just-in-case" sort of thing. How you?
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by SocietyzAntidote
    Red Cloaked Unknown is NOT ansem. sorta. he is referred to as "both Ansem and Not Ansem" in those words from in game text.
    The red cloaked unknown, I believe is Ansems "nobody" the body that was left behind after he became a heartless.

Misspelled for No Reason. GhandiOwnsYou's Avatar

Thanks for the back Mercen-X

...and thanks for the "constructive" criticism Sky... Although i'd file it more under "unwarranted bitching" than anything else. Di"z" was a typo, FYI, I tend to not proofread (bad me. *slaps wrist*). And anything that i said i figured anyone FOLLOWING the game closely would've already known. the point was that it wasn't in the post, so meandering masses that aren't downloading each teaser and reading each analysis/hypothesis post on various KH2 sites might not, in fact, know all of the above. if you want to make your grand knowledge of the game known, go for it, but don't be a dick about somebody else just upping a post with some more info.

Also, the Vexen/Vixen thing is something i've noted on a few random sites, enough to warrant making it a semi-hypothesis in my head.

Dai

Doesn't KH2 take place after the events in KH: Chain of Memories?
    And.....does the blonde girl in KH: COM make an appearance in KH2? (i forgot the blonde's bame.)

The blonde's name is Naminé.

besides auron, who are the other FF characters that are gonna be in it?
    thanks to Kamiko for the awesome sig and avatar too
    Myspace

The guy who is never here cloud20747's Avatar

I've been waiting for this game for awhile. I've play CoM and the original and one question has stumped me in one KH2 trailer....
    How did the BHK get to castle oblivilon? (Seen in pic on last page BHK siting in all white room)

And.....does the blonde girl in KH: COM make an appearance in KH2? (i forgot the blonde's bame.)
    Her name is Namine and yes, she is in KHII. Just look at my avatar -- that's taken from a trailer for KHII where she is talking to the BHK.
    ~光の双子~