Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910

Thread: KINGDOM HEARTS 2

Well people in game magizens are saying that Tron may be in it. This trailer was not like a short KH2 trailor. This was like a bunch of clips from KH2. It is kinda like how on KH1 menu if you wait long enough that trailor comes. It was like that but far longer, but don't say this is not true because I may beable to put it or store it on this website or you can wait because I am making a KH website called Unknown Islands. I will put it there for sure no matter how long it takes.

You mean the one on this page? Yeah, there's no Tron world there.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by dejavu
    Well people in game magizens are saying that Tron may be in it. This trailer was not like a short KH2 trailor. This was like a bunch of clips from KH2. It is kinda like how on KH1 menu if you wait long enough that trailor comes. It was like that but far longer, but don't say this is not true because I may beable to put it or store it on this website or you can wait because I am making a KH website called Unknown Islands. I will put it there for sure no matter how long it takes.
    I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just saying you're being inconclusive. People in game magazines....which game magazines, I have a subscription to three and links to several others and I've heard nothing of this. The E3 2005 footage....that footage was made to the general public, why are you the only person in the world that I have heard say they showed a Tron world, why is this footage or at least this info not anywhere else? I'm not saying you're wrong or that it wouldn't be cool if Tron was a world, I'm just saying you are the only person I've heard say that the public footage of E3 contained a Tron world.

Anyway, this weeks V-Jump magazine showed a Lion King world, yay! Go to Kingdom Hearts Ultimania . You have got to see these scans, the gang turn into Lion King like characters, it is so cute. I'm excited.

About Tron

Tron is a game coming out (or already out, I don't care) on which system I forget. Maybe there's been some confusion here. Instead of seeing screens of Sora and the others in a Tron world, maybe some fans started talking about how "cool" it would be to include Tron and spliced in some pics from the Tron game.

Tron is also a movie that Disney produced in 1982 about a hacker who gets sucked in to a computer world where he has to work with a security program to replace the Master Control with the Tron.

Anyway, I forgot to mention . . . (probably old news) but in a recent pic from Tips & Tricks magazine, I saw a big guy with a bandana in Twilight Town who looked suspiciously like Ward from FF8. Also, there's still question as to whether that eerily familiar kid with the BHK is in fact, Seifer. Since we haven't seen Seifer's adult form in any screenshots, I'd be willing to hold my breath in good faith that this kid is Seifer.