Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Any Tifa haters out there?

YOU DONT KNOW YET!?!?!? FFFFsephychibi's Avatar

im not getting upset over it..... i could really care less right now who gets cloud...

i was just expressing my feelings and what i thought, earlier.....

i just personally think cloud and aeris make a better couple and why i think tifa shouldn't be with him....

so lets just end it.....

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by HanaKirei
    Am I only of the only FFVII fans who thought Tifa was more clingy than Aeris? o.o Not to say either one of them were, but if it came down to having to label one as 'clingy'...

*runs off before she is shot*
    I dunno, maybe it's because I only just got past golden saucer and that I only play a bit every few months, but every minute of the game Aeris seemed like "Oh, CLOUD. Please lets talk. Oh, CLOUD. Please (SPOILER)ignore Barret being depressed because everyone in his hometown hates him and pay attention to ME!" Tifa just seemed more like relaxed around him. But as I said, maybe it's different later in the game.

Recognized Member TheAbominatrix's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

Quote Originally Posted by Rye
    I dunno, maybe it's because I only just got past golden saucer and that I only play a bit every few months, but every minute of the game Aeris seemed like "Oh, CLOUD. Please lets talk. Oh, CLOUD. Please (SPOILER)ignore Barret being depressed because everyone in his hometown hates him and pay attention to ME!" Tifa just seemed more like relaxed around him. But as I said, maybe it's different later in the game.
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Rye
    When it came to Barret, I think I understand her reasoning. I mean, your friend's seriously upset, which do you do; talk to them about it when they seem like they wouldn't want to, or try and take their minds off it?

That was just how I saw it, anyway. I'm not saying either of them are really clingy, because I honestly think neither of them are. But if it came down to the more needy of the two, I'd still have to say Tifa. But again, that's just how I see it. *runs, again*

Quote Originally Posted by HanaKirei
    When it came to Barret, I think I understand her reasoning. I mean, your friend's seriously upset, which do you do; talk to them about it when they seem like they wouldn't want to, or try and take their minds off it?
    ~ I have to agree. Aeris wasn't being completely self centred during that scene, she was trying to help Barret.

As for the subject at hand I like Tifa, I think she's a good character and I find her useful in battles, she can be mean at times but her overall kindness makes up for that. I do think that's she's just as clingy as Aeris though, not that I think that's a bad thing, I don't really like to use the word clingy because I saw it more as them being friendly and taking an interest in Cloud because they cared, and people often refer to Aeris as a damsel because she has to be rescued when Tifa is just as much as one since she has to be rescued as much as Aeris does, not that I think that's a bad thing either ~
    Last edited by ~Tenderness~; 05-30-2004 at 06:49 PM.
    Aerith fan
    Tifa fan
    Me and boyfriend - A love that crosses oceans
    Cloud and Aerith - Love across dimensions
    Cloud and Tifa - Love across time
    Tifa and Aerith were friends
    http://www.livejournal.com/users/atendertouch/
    Fool's Gold