Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: F.C. Porto

Doomed Otaku of the void aeris2001x2's Avatar

so the valancia coach is leaving i have just heard, maybe he will go liverpool.

no i think united are fine, they just needed rio and brown is very over rated, we need cover 4 rio and we will be fine. are biggest strength is that we can normally win even when playing crap. we last that this season. but we will be back.

liverpool just seemed to lack sumthin the last two seasons. maybe there turn it around but right now i,d say only the big three are title contenders.

and yes wolves were 18th and liverpool seem to best us at home alot, but city seem 2 beat us too and end up at the bottom. i remember united winning the fa cup final 4-0 against chelsea and they had beaten us twice that season. so those sort of records mean nothing. if i thought things like that mattered i,d be on about our record against arsenal for last 7 games is won 2, draw 4, lost 1...but it means nothing. its only consitensy but we lacked that this season which is rare. we will be back i promise...

but yeah i,m just debating for the sake of debate, i just did not know u were so passionate about football so sorry if i have offended thee.
    " Redeem me into childhood. Show me myself without the shell" Nightwish- Ghost Love Score.
    " Everything is Clearer now. Life is just a dream you know, thats never ending...i,m ascending". Cowboy Bebop- Blue
    " Noriko...Kazumi...When you return i,ll be there to say...Welcome Home" Jung- Gunbuster
    "...Shut up. The cycle of nature and your stupid plan don't mean
    a thing. Aeris is gone. Aeris will no longer talk, no longer laugh,
    cry...... or get angry...... What about us...... what are WE supposed
    to do? What about my pain? My fingers are tingling. My mouth is dry. My
    eyes are burning!" Cloud- FF7

i'd rather take on curbishly or ever the latest rumour kenny daglish is comming back.
    Your sig is too hilarious and witty, thus i have removed it to protect the minds of all forum goers
    -The allways inspiring leeza

Actually I think records against certain teams mean quite a lot. Especially in terms of confidence. If you go into a game knowing that you have a knack of beating a side regularly it is definite psychological advantage. Also the record against Arsenal does matter, if you can't beat them in the league what hope is there of winning it. Arsenal are so much better than every team in the premiership right now its scary. I've never seen one team be so amazingly good.

Gerard Houllier has never been the same since he nearly died, that has reflected upon the team in the last two seasons.

You not feeling Benitez then Goku? It's pretty much a done deal now. Just waiting for Rick Parry to come back from holiday and rubber stamp it.

Valencia are stirring up trouble over betinez so there still may be problems. I'm a big supporter of promoting back room staff and former players, people who actually care about Liverpool football club.
    Your sig is too hilarious and witty, thus i have removed it to protect the minds of all forum goers
    -The allways inspiring leeza

I agree. That's my only worry about Benitez, its been rumoured he may want to bring in his own coaching staff. I'd like to see Kenny Daglish back at the club, not as manager but doing something.