Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: *cries* Say it ain't so.

Quote Originally Posted by chu52
    fewer Unknowns, god to think what if KH1 was realesed to early, no Kurt Zisa fight, Goofy would look even dumber *shudders violently then explodes at the thought of Goofy being even dumber*
    This game has been in works for quite a while, and Square and others have been teasing us with release dates way too much. They orginally said that this game would be released in the fall of 2004. Then they said Dec 30, 2004. Now they currently say Sept 14, 2005, a rather large push back. I'm all about them taking their time and making the game as good as it can be, but they keep teasing up with release dates which is just annoying. And besides, Kingdom Hearts had already been released in Japan before the US translated it and added Sephiroth and Kirt Zisa while they were translating it.

Dear, God! Why do they make us suffer so?Whyyyyyyyyy? :shame:

Jeez, it's like they enjoy delaying it.

Articles
    Blog Entries

I heard on kh2.net that it would be out september 2005.

Excuse me while i beat my head on the wall in frustration whilst crying heavily.

But i dont know where all you'se got the patience. ever since i saw the secrec ending i've had this huge lump in my chest that needs a fix. Which i've tried to fulfil by playing KH1 numerous times.

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

FFXIV Character

Arianna Harkness (Sargatanas)

All you have to do is occupy your mind with other games 'till it comes out. It's not really hard to be patient when you have to. Trust me, I nearly cried when I heard it was delayed, but my parents kinda swarmed me over with like three games at once, so I have pleanty to do for a while. It does get your mind off things.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Well im sorta going through this triple triad (ff8 card game) faze where im trying to vs every person in the game who has a deck. Hopefully that will keep me occupyed.

Yeah I knew this but thanks anyway I can't wait for (in order) Final Fantasy XII, Kingdom Hearts II, Star Ocean: Till the End of Time (I have a review from magazine Offical Playstation Magazine 4 out of 5,solid), Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. I can't wait for Final Fantasy VII:Advent Childern, FFVII was my favorite FF and favorite game. I hear unforunatly when the A.I controls your teammates get thier guts low they could K.O themselves or start getting into a fetal position but I'll get it.

HEIDEGGER SI MY BISHI!!!1 DJZen's Avatar

Your teammates were controlled by the computer in the original....

The reason they keep pushing the release back is because of the merger. They have 3 big name games coming out (FFXII, DWVIII and KHII), and they don't want sales competition. It's kind of a smart move from a business standpoint, and hopefully it will make up for Spirits Within profit-wise.