Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *cries* Say it ain't so.

Default *cries* Say it ain't so.

I did a thread a few months ago talking about how several website have set the American release date of Kindgom Hearts II as December 30, 2004, which would have been good news were it true. I think it got deleted with a server change or something. I had a feeling that last thread was not true, and now I have a similar finding that will be bad news if it is true.

At E3, Square people were talking about the three main PS2 games they are going to release, Final Fantasy XII, Star Ocean: Till The End Of Time (Director's Cut), and Kingdom Hearts II. They were talking about how they don't want to release all of these at once so that they don't compete with themselves for sales (well, they didn't actually say that but that's what they meant). So one of these games is going to be delayed. Or maybe they're going to space them all out. I revisited many gaming sites (ebgames.com, gamespot.com, ect ect), and found more than five references to Final Fantasy XII being released in America on February 14, 2005. As for SO:TtEoT, the same sites give reference to it's American release date as August 24, 2004 (which is coming up soon). And finally, the stab in the back. On these same sites, there are again more than five reference to KHII being released in America on September 14, 2005.

As before, I don't know if this information is true, I am just relaying information I read on the web. However, this time there are many more sites that give this release date than there were last time. So it looks like instead of possibly only waiting half a year for KHII we now possibly have to wait for a little more than a year. Should anyone have any information to the contrary, feel free to post it so I can read it and be happy. And as you know, release dates always move, so maybe maybe hopefully the release date gets juggled, maybe landing somewhere around June....one can always hope. But since they moved it so drastically from Dec 30, 2004 to Sep 14, 2005, we can more than likely expect the date to be moved again, probably somewhere between those two dates.

So it looks like Kingdom Hearts: Chain Of Memories is going to have to entertain us for a while. And if they're going to make us wait this long, they better show us some more freakin' trailers.

That would majorly suck. CoM better have 150+ hours of game play on it, and some major replay value.

That's no big deal, FF12 will keep me busy until KHII comes out .

:shoot:

Moving ff12 up is GOOD news what are you blabbing about?

Thats all -Tastey

FFXIV Character

Arianna Harkness (Sargatanas)

I think that it would suck were it true. However, that just means that One has to wait, and therefore can enjoy the game more when it finally comes out.

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

Doesn't bother me that much, as long as FFXII does come out at the time mentioned. I'm looking forward to both of them, so as far as I'm converned, it's all okay.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want my Baby Boy Riku!I have to wait long long time for the hotness! I'll be a senior when he comes back to my PS2!

Meh. I waited a long time for it. At one oint I thought they cancelled it completely so this is GOOD news for me. XII works for me.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Huh.. the EGM magazine I got a few days ago said "EARLY 2005" for Kingdom Hearts 2, while Final Fantasy XII is "Spring 2005".
    Mr Thou! Mr Thou!

they had better get a lot more freakin trailers out there cause i'm gonna be pissed if they don't or atleast a lot of gameplay footage

how can they do this to me aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    "Klaatu Verada Nicto"
    The Day The Earth Stood Still"
    and also from one of my personal favorite movies
    Evil dead: army of darkness

Riku "u still don't got it"

HEIDEGGER SI MY BISHI!!!1 DJZen's Avatar

Patience, grasshopper, patience.

GRASSHOPPER?! where? mmmmmm

(sorry for the recent spammieness Me + 200 sodas + 3,000 jelly bellies = spammors)

Anyway i think its GREAT that the ffxii game is being moved forward. (they better) I thought you guys were ff fans?
    Last edited by TasteyPies; 07-10-2004 at 06:27 PM.

FFXIV Character

Arianna Harkness (Sargatanas)

Oh we are, but KH2 is also wery, very important.

Misspelled for No Reason. GhandiOwnsYou's Avatar

yup, super pile o suck. I've been watching KHII since it was fall 2004, every back date is like a big ol kick in that groin. at least with KH2 i could enjoy the combat for a bit waiting for FF12. when the hell was the last time you battled monsters for fun for hours in a FF game?

To: everyone whinning about how late it will be.

If it came out any sooner imagine how much could be lost in a quick realese, game rate, game resoulotion, dialouge, glitches as bad as Star Oceaon: Till the End of Time original realese, fewer Unknowns, god to think what if KH1 was realesed to early, no Kurt Zisa fight, Goofy would look even dumber *shudders violently then explodes at the thought of Goofy being even dumber*