Thread: Buying a FFIX case w/ instruction Booklet(No game Included)

Default Buying a FFIX case w/ instruction Booklet(No game Included)

Hey,

I recently, sadly lost FFIX and had to buy it again. I bought it at Gamestop, but it didn't have a case. And since Final Fantasy is the best series of all time, it needs a case. So does anyone know where I can buy a Final Fantasy IX Case with instruction booklet? I'm looking for an Original case (Not greatest hits edition.) Thanks.

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Have you tried ebay?
    Figaro Castle

I just did, no luck.

Well, I guess it doesn't matter now. I just got around to play it and it's defective. Was gonna start a new game and it freezes at times in the opening vid (Sometimes skips it) and theres this weird green garbage on the screen at times. After I return it maybe I'll get one with a case

lomas de chapultepec Recognized Member eestlinc's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

you could just buy the whole game new for $15 or however much they charge for it.

A late addition: If you go to a respectable CD-store, they should be able to help you with cases. When I did something not entirely allowed to a friend's Privateer 2-case, I went to a CD-store and got a new case. Case closed.
    This Apple-software (QuickTime) is not meant to be used for controlling nuclear powerplants, aircraft-navigation, communication-systems, air traffic control-systems or lifesupportive machines, where errors and shortcomings in the Apple-software may lead to deaths, injuries or serious property- or environmental damage.

Whats a CD store? I don't think I've heard of that before.

CD-shop? A place where you buy CDs?
    This Apple-software (QuickTime) is not meant to be used for controlling nuclear powerplants, aircraft-navigation, communication-systems, air traffic control-systems or lifesupportive machines, where errors and shortcomings in the Apple-software may lead to deaths, injuries or serious property- or environmental damage.

Gah, dumb. They should just make a store where you can buy any case you want. Original or Greatest hits.