Page 62 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1242525657585960616263646566 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy Riddles

WE HAVE BEEN READING THE DAMN RIDDLE FOR 10 DAYS!!!

Face it, the riddle is too hard and vague. Give it up and please let someone else post a riddle, noone is going to get this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeza
    This thread did not require Phoenix Down. Do not revive dead threads.

the witchs at the end of 8
    If you cannot convince them, confuse them.
    A day for firm decisions!!! Or is it??

dont have a clue anymore

no.......Sum1 will solve this riddle......IX has a riddle going on FOREVER. This riddle is NOT that hard if you examine it thoroughly.
    Noone can clearly see what I truly am nor can they see what I am not. In this I am the greatest of mysteries and noone has yet been able to solve it. If you see me you haven't seen me. If you don't see me then you might have just seen me. And in the end you are all left to wonder if I actually existed at all or if i was simply a trick played upon your feeble minds.

is it cloud or tifa inside clouds mind?
    (sry if that was already said

just a question llanny, is it from FFVIII? if it is, pleaselet me know so i wont bother spending time on this riddle. id like to solve it.

Quote Originally Posted by Llanowar
    IX has a riddle going on FOREVER.
    Bwahahaha!

i give up for now

no it is not from VIII. Noone has even come close....cmon people i didnt make it that hard.
    Noone can clearly see what I truly am nor can they see what I am not. In this I am the greatest of mysteries and noone has yet been able to solve it. If you see me you haven't seen me. If you don't see me then you might have just seen me. And in the end you are all left to wonder if I actually existed at all or if i was simply a trick played upon your feeble minds.

u didnt say if my last answer was right or not
    anyway, if not, is it comparing tidus and that "other guy" that was him but with a different name that they found out about in ff 10-2?

It was incorrect also....my last post said noone had come close.....that included you.

is it quina quale quan or vivi?

enough all ready whats the answer

Is it Vicks Wedge and Piette?
    Onion Kid For Life.

Lets spam cids usernotes!! Spread the love and copy this to your sig!!
    Ogm Tucking Fypos!

キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!!

All right ppl its from FF IX....if thats not enuf of a hint to solve it I dont know what is. Cmon ppl.