Page 58 of 66 FirstFirst ... 8384852535455565758596061626364 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy Riddles

not even close I am asking for a single answer not two like the twins.
    note the 4th line of the riddle!!!!!!!
    Noone can clearly see what I truly am nor can they see what I am not. In this I am the greatest of mysteries and noone has yet been able to solve it. If you see me you haven't seen me. If you don't see me then you might have just seen me. And in the end you are all left to wonder if I actually existed at all or if i was simply a trick played upon your feeble minds.

BeLIEve me! My name is...something..?'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Llanowar
    not even close I am asking for a single answer not two like the twins.
    note the 4th line of the riddle!!!!!!!
    Ah, ok I got ya now...yeah this might be tricky...
    Is it Kuja? He and Zidane are as one, and Kuja is killed in the end.
    Last edited by My name is...something..?; 04-21-2005 at 07:16 AM.
    The itching sensation is a good thing.

Nope.....kinda the right idea, but nowhere near the correct answer however keep in mind the dwell in tandem idea. It is a little more close quarters of a dwell than just the same planet.
    Last edited by Llanowar; 04-21-2005 at 12:24 PM.
    Noone can clearly see what I truly am nor can they see what I am not. In this I am the greatest of mysteries and noone has yet been able to solve it. If you see me you haven't seen me. If you don't see me then you might have just seen me. And in the end you are all left to wonder if I actually existed at all or if i was simply a trick played upon your feeble minds.

Ok the first hint.

I was drawn here by an item.

So basically it's this?

We stay close together
    (no idea for the second line)
    We act as one
    And which one dies?

And now it's drawn to an item...
    Man, I'm racking my brain and I still have no idea...this may take me a while, to my Final Fantasy saves!!

That is a decent approximation of what i was looking for yes.

Okay....I don't think this is right but when i think of twins in ff or people who share a close bond....could it be Zack and Cloud? I mean their practically the same person, drawn to the Nibleheim reactor...then Zack is killed?
    Stay with me, until the end. Please...

Not until the end. Forever.

.......Forever then.

~mossy~

(GreenDay Rock )

Manymanymany thanx to Zacks Clone for the super siggy

No that one like most of the others is WAY to obvious for this riddle.

I've had 2 idea's but I can only see one of them working. I first thought of Zorn and Thorn who combined into Meltigemini, but the one of us dies threw me off that subject. So then I thought about Cait Sith. (SPOILER)He and Reeve are the same person yet in 2 different forms, and act as one kind of. Then Cait Sith dies in the Temple of the Ancients, but then he is revived again so I'm not sure. mmm but then again, although Cait Sith, took the Keystone, he didn't get drawn there by it. He was drawn there by the fact Sephiroth was there. Damn!.

Right my last guess in this post lol.

Rachel? from FF6, Locke & Rachel were in love (Acted as one could be defined as together in romance / in love as well as very close) Locke was a treasure hunter (could explain the was drawn here by an item part) and Rachel would always follow him on his treasure hunt's. One day slipping and falling to her death.

If it aint this then I'm stumped :P
    Last edited by Lenna; 04-22-2005 at 09:44 PM.
    I'll figure it out later...

Ah, shoot! I got here too late! My guess was Cait Sith, too!
    *starts praying that it's not right*

your prayers are not necessary because once again it is wrong (it is however a monster like zorn, thorn, and meltigemini). That will serve as a second hint I guess.
    Last edited by Llanowar; 04-25-2005 at 05:03 PM.

Hmm all I can think of is Schizo (The 2 headed monster in the Glacier, Hojo (Hellitic Hojo: and Lifeform Hojo) from FF7 or the Calbrina dolls from FF4. I'm stumped =(

nope sorry but that isn't it. I will tell you that the answer is not in FF7 or FF9 since those are the only two games anyone seems to be guessing from. Ok I will rule out 1-4 also just so you guys have some chance at getting it. mebbe I need to avoid being quite so obscure in this thread *sigh*
    Last edited by Llanowar; 04-25-2005 at 08:09 PM.

Right ok. *scores out FF9 list and FF7 list, Continues with FF1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 and 10.2*

I really think I'm gonna skip this thread at some point rofl.

Right at the moment I've got Edea and Ultimecia in my mind, you fight Edea who is controlled by Ultimecia most of the game, and in the end Ultimecia is the one who dies.
    Last edited by Lenna; 04-25-2005 at 11:14 PM.

I have one matching sock PhoenixAsh's Avatar

I'm just taking a quick stab at this, I'll think harder later, but is it Gerogero (Think thats the name)?

In tandem we dwell (Two stages to battle, fake and real)
    and appear to swell (If I remember the real version is much bigger)
    both are as one (Well they're the same being)
    which is undone? (You kill the Gerogero form)

I say what I think. If you disagree, then that is up to you.