Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: sick movies

bad taste, peter jacksons pre runner to braindead. It's sicker and more gory but less well made. .............how did this guy go from braindead to LOTR
    Your sig is too hilarious and witty, thus i have removed it to protect the minds of all forum goers
    -The allways inspiring leeza

If by sick you mean, "must see", I pick Battle Royale.

Sick As In Amazing:

- Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, I remeber the first time I saw it, this film blew my mind.

- Princess Mononoke, quite possibly the most beautiful film I've ever seen.

- LA Confidential, quite possibly the most underrated film ever, since it came out along with Titanic.

- City of God, Goodfellas in Brazil, such a powerful film.

- The Godfather, still the Gold standard.

- Pulp Fiction, a movie about loving movies.

Sick As In Disturbing:

- Requim For A Dream, this film really gave me chills at some moments.

- Se7en, Dark, twisted, great atmosphere.

- Kazaam, Shaq acting, VERY disturbing.

- The Rules Of Attraction, WHAT a depressing movie!

- The Manchurian Candidate, still the best political thriller ever made, there's no need for the soon to be released remake.

- Sleepers, not a very pleasant film.

Take care all.

Default hm

My main question is sick like in: sick story. Battle royale for example: 1 class supposed to kill eachothers within 3 days
    ichi: a masochist is searching for a cry baby which turns into a psycho killer after getting very tensed.
    pulp fiction qualifies, too
    braindead is, in my opinion, just a lame-ass horror movie with some nice costumes.
    People always thought i was dumb all the time, but i proved them..........RIGHT

Ichi the Killer is sick and twisted... and I can't believe anyone likes it. The plot it pure garbage, and it's just an excuse to get some girl beat up or someone's nipplies sliced off. The movie super sucks... but it is pretty sick.

Battle Royale isn't 'sick' like it grossed me out, but the plot is pretty disturbing and touches on the aspects of human nature like friendship and trust, which makes it a pretty damn good movie. Battle Royale 2, on the other hand, totally sucks (perhaps more than Ichi the Killer...).
    "It's an adult kiss...we'll do the rest when you get back." -Misato Katsuragi

[size=1]Soul Calibur r0x0rz my b0x0rz!
    Actually... I don't wear boxers, but Soul Calibur r0x0rz my briefz0rz just doesn't have the same ring to it...

**Proud owner of the Mercedes Scar**

Other than what you've asked for, since I wouldn't know "sick" movies in that way, I'd have to say that I have a small list.

Silence of the Lambs
    Hannibal
    Red Dragon
    Psycho
    Birds

Wherever the winds take me, that is where I shall go.
    Darkness awaits me.
    Eternal slumber, come.

Default BR2?

since when does BR 2 excist, then? ive got to see that for myself. I really liked the teacher in part 1. How he said all the bad things with a happy voice.
    did you know by the way, that Ichi the Killer was a comic at first. And ichi means one (1). Why they make a movie of such a bad story, i dont know. but i liked it

Cannibal Holocaust, Cannibal Ferox, Last house on the left, House of 1,000 Corpses and Gummo are some examples.

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

Koroshiya Ichi was a delectable romp. Dead or Alive: Hanzaisha was hilarious. Miike is LOL. If you think special effects is sick then you're too easily hypnotised by movies. Yes, movies hypnotise you.

'sick' movies would most likely be those 'banned in America' things, imho. I've never watched them per se, but the idea of watching a parachuter fall into an alligator/crocodile swamp doesn't sound very 'enjoyable'.

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I really didn't think the gore in Battle Royale was excessive to the point of disgusting me. I didn't get to watch it all the way through, but I saw a good bit of it.

Silence of the Lambs was pretty sick, even though it's one of the most brilliant movies ever.

immortal, i think youre talking about faces of death here. ive seen a few of thos movies. but thats sick in a real negetive way. in my opinion, you should seek counsil if you enjoy real death.
    no, just SFX for me.

Dumb and Dumber's bathroom scene. YOU know what I'm talking about.

SEXY McAWESOME TO YOU, MISTER

Finally someone else who has seen Ichi The Killer. The sickness and violence in that movie was more funny than creepy, though. But it won the award of sickest movie all the time...go figure. It's a masterpiece.

And what the hell? Natural Born Killers wasn't sick at all.

"Audition" has probably given me most creepy and disgusting vibes.
    ('-'*)/ - "sup"

*permanently smitten*
    A Vey Good Friend
    Blog Entries

Grin

The next person who tries to tell me that Un Chien Andalou is sick is going to get a fat lip.
    Last edited by Calliope; 06-10-2004 at 04:19 AM.

Default What?

I think any movie that shows decapatations or gore is sick in my opinion. I just can't stand gore in movies.
    Anon say I. Photobucket