Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: John "Bradshaw" Layfield - A Nazi?

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

[QQ=Czanthor]I think it was a cheap way to get the crowd riled up, and perhaps shows that JBL's character isn't effective enough to warrant a main event push.[/QQ]

Absolutely. You've managed to sum up an entire thread's worth of posts into one neat sentence. Thanks.

And yes, after the Bash, the feud will be over. There's no way WWE will place it's most coveted championship belt around the waist of a 260 pound, out of shape, beer swilling Nazi supporter. I hope.
    "As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless,
    uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?"

[Qq=Jayren] There's no way WWE will place it's most coveted championship belt around the waist of a 260 pound, out of shape, beer swilling Nazi supporter. I hope.[/Qq]

(I'm gonna get killed for this one, but I don't care anymore. xD)

Of course not, they don't allow the fans to wrestle. xD

I'm sorry, but c'mon. xD

On topic. I agree with you. It was a bad decision on his part, and, judging by today's media, possibly spells the end of his career.
    Last edited by Jebus; 06-10-2004 at 07:57 PM.
    lol signature

All wrestlers want to put on a good show, to entertain. He just made an error in judgement, and it's nothing to be ashamed to be a wrestling fan over. Just because one wrestler made one poor choice shouldn't distract you from taking a liking to wrestling.

I'm sure it really didn't mean anything.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

[QQ=jebusabsolute](I'm gonna get killed for this one, but I don't care anymore. xD)

Of course not, they don't allow the fans to wrestle. xD[/QQ]

That's a good one. You're absolutely right, though. The majority of wrestling fans these days may well be out of shape. At least that's what the "sterotype agency" of the world wants us to believe. Whatever the case, I'm personally very happy to be an exception to that rule.
    "As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless,
    uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?"

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

What an interesting law. You'd think someone who's done so well on the stock market would be smart enough to know that <i>Nazism</i> is a sensitive issue in Germany.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Layfield seems to be a little bit ignorant to certain issues. During a tour of the middle-east last year, Bradshaw spoke on the Mic to people and told them to take courage in the face of Saddam Hussain (or something to that effect). Saddam wasn't actually the leader of the country that Bradshaw was in. I hope someone told him of this once his heartfelt speech had ended.

Idiot.

To add to that, I remember a time in September of 2001 where he spoke to the crowd about reducing Afghanistan to a parking lot.

As a side note, I haven't watched WWF (I refuse to call it anything else) in the past few years, so the last Bradshaw I remember is the APA version, and I thought he was great. Between he and Farooq they always put on very physical "slobberknockers" and I really liked Bradshaw's powerbomb and KO-inducing Clothesline From Hell. Has his age caught up with him or something? I remember seeing him on TV and he had no beard, his hair was no longer black and he wasn't as big as he used to be. I like his big, drunk and angry character.

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

This is why I hate WWE...

Well not really, but umm yeah he sounds like an overall stupid individual who needs some re-educating, though it may just sound that way because I'm not even sure who this guy is.
    I like Kung-Fu.