Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Females

Default Females

Well, girls are always fun to illustrate, more so because im male but also because they look better than men. theres alot of sexuality in my artwork but ive left out the more erotic images for teh sensitive.

Badthings - a chracter i invented a while back, a sword weilding heroine

Black Lilliths - a vegan goth girl i used to know, ype she's real with that tatoo

Psylock/schoolgirl - the british X-man, in outfit and back in her schoolgirl days.

hope you all enjoy
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The world can end in a blood smeared second, but as warriors we live within those seconds.

oh wow, they are really good especially the school girl one, OMG! she is hot
    I would love to be happy, but unfortunately I'm too busy being awesome and kicking your ass at everything

thanxx satan, it's always nice to get attention from .....hell lol

IF people want to print any images out they can, but be aware that they still alll belong to me since i drew them,
    The world can end in a blood smeared second, but as warriors we live within those seconds.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

All very hawt, I love your style as I said before.

BlackLilithDragon is my personal favourite, the hole-y arm things are awesome, and the dragon on her back <3
    rawr

Xander, heres photo's of the girl herself....thats what i worked teh tat from. we hung out on darkforum.com. Iam glad you like them
    Attached Images Attached Images

that girl is hot too. Did you know that photography is art too
    I would love to be happy, but unfortunately I'm too busy being awesome and kicking your ass at everything

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Wow, those are really good. Especially the school girl one. =o

Those are pretty cool.
    But, that schoolgirl...does she have any room for intestines? .

I like the crisp black and white stuff you have going, its very distinct. Keep it up.

Chaos

I give you stick-pokies!
    Livejournal~Elfwood Gallery~

Wow. I really enjoy looking at your work. It's wonderful seeing a fluid style that you have set and I agree that the black and white is so crisp. I've always had a weakness in anything non-sketchy. O_o But you do it beautifully. Very nice. -thumbs up-
    Do you Wanna Build a Snowman?

-= It doesn't have to be a snowman... =-

Blog Entries

Thumbs up

Wow! I love your style....I've never seen anything quite like it and if I saw anything else like that I could say that its yours without even looking for a signature because its within the work. Nice job!

err yeah Satan, i knew, i have a photography degree from art university?

lol Chaos, do they have intestines......do you ever see illustrations going to teh toilet? rarely, so nope, no innerds or apendixes, they are just made of solid ink lol. i always tried to stay away from that kind of wasit...but now i do it to such a degree it's fun how impossible those waists are, they become cute. i gave up long ago on drawing people to resemble REAL people....they arent, they are toons and creatures of my imagination, resembling humans, but thankfully thats where the connection ends

Super cool Fuzakeru and Starlet, it makes me happy to here regognition of my work when alot of my oldest and closest pals hated my thick eyelashes and tiny waists. Im really driven to create and give birth, fleshing out their characters onto teh paper. Black and white, i really found my home there because i didnt like colouring, i lov it now.....but i prefer to just use a clipboard, retracktable pencil, a4 paper and a fineliner or gell pen while sat on the couch with teh TV. My round "doll"heads lend themselves to my work because i want that quick fix. most often a picture will take several days....then two days a go i produced four brillient pictures in a day and im hitting a speed burst. it's not teh tools you use, it's who you are and im glad you like them.

cheers

Very nice work indeed. I always enjoy art in black and white for some reason, it just feels more mysterious, and seductive. You can sense a heightened degree of sorrow mixed with a potent sexuality.

Take care all.

interesting captain.....it is a harder medium than colour. i tend to call my artistic style GraphiteNoir

*yawn*

I like the BlackLillithDragon.jpg the most.
    But they all rock!
    Very cool and dark. You have your very, very own type of style when it comes to drawing...that's something I have to work on....

Citrus Fruits
    Y SO SRS ?

another thing youll have to get used to is people not wanting to share, alot of artists just blank me...who knows why