Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lion Heart and other weapons!

You can get all the items you need by refining cards but it helps if you've been playing TT from the start. I can usually end up with punishment by the end of disc one using this method.

As for damage- why not junction 100 deaths or 100 zombies to your status attack. Using death you can instant kill most enemies in 1 hit. If you zombie you can then cast life or use the GF abilities recover and revive to defeat an enemy.

If you wanna get Bahamut, you might want to have GFs Cactuar and Odin first. Odin is in the ruins on the Centra continent, North of Edea's house. Enc-None with Diablos is needed. Cactuar is on Cactuar Island. You need to touch the green dot popping up on the island and fight the Jumbo Cactuar.

After having these, Bahamut's Quest is a snap. Get to the core, taking steps when the light is off, and answer the first question with the 1st answer. Ruby Dragopn will attack. As the battle loads, quickly move the Left and Right Analog Sticks in alternative up and down motions. This greatly increses the chance of Odin appearing and killing it. One down. Next, is the second question. Answer with the second answer. Next fight. Try the Odin trick again. It probably won't work, but it's worth a shot. If it doesn't work, use Cactuar's Kamikaze ability on the Dragon. Then have your remaining two characters beat him up. Now, answer the third question with the third answer (invisible). Fight Bahamut. Use Alexander's Revive on the character who used Kamikaze. Kamikaze again. Beat Bahamut up. You win.

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

ansem that is a crap way of killing ruby dragons I have to say, I expected beter tatics than just kamakazi ones from you. The easiest by far way to defeat a ruby dragon is to use the tonberry level down ability that way you can make it a level 5 ruby dragon with little over 3000 HP one good hit and its dead. although I prefer to cast level up to take them to level 100 (any monster) just for the hell of it before I eat them up with devour 10 ruby dragons....pshh 10 dinners comming up

I'll admit it's a cheap way of winning, but a Ruby Dragon's Breath can wipe out almost any party. I finally just got mad and used that strategy over the 'Let's kick their asses!' theme.

Same with Adel. >.< Sooooo difficult.

Laguna, actually I'm not very good at playing cards (I usually lose ), and thanks for your advice!

Ansem, thank you very much, I'll try this trick, 'cause Odin always dosn't come when I need him!

Fallen Angel you're such a dangerous guy but please tell me how can I use the level down ability?
    Somethings are meant to be!

Blog Entries

it's a command ability that comes with tonberry gf (defeat I think it's around 30 - 40 tonberrys without leaving the centra ruins and then defeat the gf to get him.) set it and use it easy as that it has around 90% success rate

More on Odin: I think he appears based on your Luck Stat. If so, GF Cactuar's Luck-J is your friend.

Fallen Angel, I have that GF but how can I use this command?

Ansem, Cactuar really made me bored when I tried to get him, he never give up
    Thank you!

Blog Entries

once set for battle (I suggest dropping the draw command for it) just select it in battle and watch the monster drop 5 levels

Did you junction Water to your Elem-Atk? You'll do 9999 damage with every strike this way. That makes Zell's Limit Break absolutely vicious. Just Punch Rush, Booya, Punch Rush, Booya, etc. Just cast Aura on him or give him a Hero after the Jumbo Cactuar uses Ker Plunk and takes all characters down to yellow HP. Zell will be able to use duel every turn for about 99990 damage (if you use the PR,B combo). Jumbo Cactuar will fall.

Blog Entries

cactuar for me was simply cereberus, double aura shot - pulse ammo & Lionheart

The most powerful of all! Bahumat's Avatar

i liked Invincible moon, after triple aura. works on EVERYTHING!!!!
    *Insert witty quote here*

"That's not a knife! This is a knife!"
    "Yup. And this, this is a crossbow...."

Evil will always triumph, because Good is dumb"

"I am the Alpha, of your Omega.
    I am the Beginning, of your End."
    -Agent Smith

Member of the KH Trinity

Thanks to all of you, I finally got Lion Heart!

is it part of the game that Odin gets defeated in the battle against Seifer in disc 3?

well, it seems that I'm having some problems with Adel at the beginning of disc 4

I belive I told you how to defeat Adel. If you didn't get Cactuar, I can't help you other than saying to Junction well to your strength.

Blog Entries

Did you get Bahamut? If you did then Adel shouldn't be to much of a problem. Junction the str+60% and don't forget to heal Rinoa. If you have any meltdowns, then use them until Adels colours change to more purple. When you meltdown a target their defense is greatly reduced. Also, NEVER use any attacks that hit all targets. If Rinoa dies you will get Game Over. Also, if you return to the battleship island later on disc 4 (you can't do it rigth now because you can't return to ragnarok before... well, later on disc4) you will be able to climb down to another location. If you reach the end of this place you will face one of the hardest bosses in the game. You can draw Eden (the most powerfull GF) from that boss. Well, that's it.