Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: "Does the walker choose the path, or the path the walker?" My introduction thread.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Baloki Kyuu (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Hey, I've lost my little notepad of a discription of places to avoid and such stuff but hey I'll give it a whack from memory (well the basics anyways):

General Chat: Good for a laugh, never overly serious.
    Arts and Writing: You can find some really nice stories, artwork and other such stuff here, give it a visit.
    Eyes On Each Other: If you don't want to listen to as much of PG's crap go there, their sane and like a good descussion, same with the world events forum.
    Game Specific Forum: Contains trivia, hints tips and stuff about future sequals/releases to that game or series.
    General Gaming Forum: Example thread 'If all the main characters from FF were to get in a fight, who would win'.

I think that was it, have a great time here and ignore anyone you don't like and hit the warn button else Lezza will get annoyed and club you to death with a cat
    FOA

This topic made me laugh. Especially since all the forum freaks were the first to welcome you. Say, you believe in smiling birds?

*sniffs you as well* o_o
    ('-'*)/ - "sup"

Star gone! Shadow Staffer Recognized Member eternalshiva's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Baloki
    Hey, I've lost my little notepad of a discription of places to avoid and such stuff but hey I'll give it a whack from memory (well the basics anyways):

General Chat: Good for a laugh, never overly serious.
    Arts and Writing: You can find some really nice stories, artwork and other such stuff here, give it a visit.
    Eyes On Each Other: If you don't want to listen to as much of PG's crap go there, their sane and like a good descussion, same with the world events forum.
    Game Specific Forum: Contains trivia, hints tips and stuff about future sequals/releases to that game or series.
    General Gaming Forum: Example thread 'If all the main characters from FF were to get in a fight, who would win'.

I think that was it, have a great time here and ignore anyone you don't like and hit the warn button else Lezza will get annoyed and club you to death with a cat
    Y...you LOST it!?! I'm sooo sad :*(

Welcome Wizdumb, uh people are not usually this spammy or INSANE but I guess they took a liking to you ^_^

*gives you sexy cookies*

Post lots and have fun!
    Too big.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Baloki Kyuu (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by eternalshiva
    Y...you LOST it!?! I'm sooo sad :*(

Welcome Wizdumb, uh people are not usually this spammy or INSANE but I guess they took a liking to you ^_^

*gives you sexy cookies*

Post lots and have fun!
    xD

Well its with about 5 others and I didn't want to look though
    FOA

WELCOME TO EOFF FORUMS! Hope you enjoy your stay! You seem cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Ki Ki
    Boofun.
    There's no such word as 'boobing'
    *Ahem* Feeling up, Fooly cooly, Purple nurple even in a way, boobing is pretty much these things

Quote Originally Posted by Misfit
    I like to sniff Ritalin.
    WE DRINK RITALIN! Do do DO doo do doooo do do DO do do
    *walks into the distance* do do do do doooooooo

Gotta love those catchy songs.....sup noooooobs? *gives pie*
    Last edited by TasteyPies; 06-12-2004 at 04:01 PM.

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

welcome newbie. although I will probably come across as a woman I am a guy *The shock horror I thought every man had breasts! but according to my doc its only me! * Have a cookie and enjoy. PG is just well, well, ummm...., ummm....PG I guess there is no explaining that beings existence. Still the cookies are warm and the majority of us are insane but nice and well insane covers us all really. And dont forget to mention Boobies at least once in every post for hOOters to be happy

Grin

I'm going to attempt understanding your post . . . . O_o -insert dramatic music here-
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizdumb
    Nieither. The Walker cannot choose the Path nor can the Path choose its Companion.
    I've always believed it was a little of both to be honest. Perhaps the Walker doesn't intentionally choose the path but through actions he's choosen to perform or even the very thoughts he's entertained he's led himself unknowingly to the certain path which beckons him.
    Of course there's also the theory of fate pulls them both together - if you believe in fate that is and that leads to a whole different discussion if fate really does exist or not.
    -bows humbly- I'd be wacky and goofy like everyone else ( which I usually am ) but the post made me think. I'm not very good at keeping up with these sort of topics but I figured I'd try to since you took your time to type it up. ^_^-
    Welcome to Eyes on Final Fantasy and I hope you enjoy your time here. O_o Please don't let the goofy ones scare you away. -clings- BE STRONG!! YOU CAN MAKE IT!!!!!
    Do you Wanna Build a Snowman?

-= It doesn't have to be a snowman... =-

BALOKI LOST HIS NOTES!!! I AM NO LONGER A VAMPIRE SLAYER!!! w00t! *sings the Hallelujah Chorus* *remembers that I am an Atheist* *stops singing*

Welcome! Have a wonderful time here and all that jazz. *gives uber-chewy, frosted yaoi cookies of Riku and Sora to n00b* *also gives an Ansem plushie*

As you can see, I adore Kingdom Hearts. Do you?

It's alright Ikick Ansem's as-. . . .

Ansem kicked my ass pretty hard.
    (\_/)
    ( ' .')
    (''')_(''')

Hi. It's weird here, as you can tell.
    Mugwumps, hi-jumps, low slumps, big bumps

Quote Originally Posted by Wizdumb
    Ansem kicked my ass pretty hard.
    Of course I did! What did you expect?

For him to let me live if I licked his forehead.
    (\_/)
    ( ' .')
    (''')_(''')

*gasp* Wooow! This newbie knows how to treat a boy! *nuzzles and gets on a leash**purrs*

Articles

I recommend not giving anyone any ideas.

Howdy.