Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: final fantasy IV boss tournment

Leviathan

Golbez(*2)

Bahamut(*3)

Odin(*4)

Plague(*5)

Rubicant(*6)

I've seen the future, brother. It is murder.

Could somebody please explain to me how the FFIV Bahamut could possibly defeat the Wyvern?

You don't have to place your vote solely based on who's hardest or more pwerful, you know...

Anyway, my choices:

Zeromus (*1)
    Ogopogo
    Wyvern
    Odin (*4)
    White Dragon/PaleDim
    Rubicant (*6)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Storm
    Could somebody please explain to me how the FFIV Bahamut could possibly defeat the Wyvern?
    WHAT!?????? What are you talking about? Bahamut is the man! The King of all Summons!!!! The Ultimate Dragon!!!! HE RULES!!!!!!! AND WHEN YOU SUMMON HIM HIS MEGANUKE IS NOT REFLECTABLE (I don't think it is)!!!!!!!! I didn't know you could reflect it when you fougth him... is that really true?

Oh well, here's my choises:

Zeromus(*1)

Golbez(*2)

Bahamut(*3)(Bwahahahahahahahaha)

Evil Wall

White Dragon/Paledim

Rubicant(*6)

Quote Originally Posted by Ultima Shadow
    WHAT!?????? What are you talking about? Bahamut is the man! The King of all Summons!!!! The Ultimate Dragon!!!! HE RULES!!!!!!! AND WHEN YOU SUMMON HIM HIS MEGANUKE IS NOT REFLECTABLE (I don't think it is)!!!!!!!! I didn't know you could reflect it when you fougth him... is that really true?
    Yes, when you fight him his MegaFlare is reflectable. Hence, if Bahamut and Wyvern faced off, Bahamut would not be able to harm the Wyvern since he casts wall on himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Takara
    You don't have to place your vote solely based on who's hardest or more pwerful, you know...
    Yes, I know that. But that's like saying an imp can defeat Zeromus, just because you think Imps are cooler. I invision what a battle between the two creatures would look like, and make my pick based on that.

Zeromus-no comment...........

Golbez-hes the man, meteo would kick its ass

Bahamut- hes the KING of dragon hence he is the KING of wyvern

Odin- The sword is mightier than the stone.

Paldim-cause i hate plague

Rubicant-i say the cloak deflect globe1999 and rubicante would melt the core with his powerful flames
    Final Fantasy Tactis Is The Best Game Of Life.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Storm
    that's like saying an imp can defeat Zeromus, just because you think Imps are cooler.
    You know, in FF VI there is a trick to transform one of your characters into an uber powerful super Imp who can kick Zeromus ass for sure.

However the Bahamut SUMMON is not reflectable. And when you summon him he can't die.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultima Shadow
    However the Bahamut SUMMON is not reflectable. And when you summon him he can't die.
    Yes, but we're talking about Bahamut on his own, not Rydia summoning Bahamut. Alas, Wyvern has been eliminated, which makes me question how many people actually found the secret to getting to him.

Doomed Otaku of the void aeris2001x2's Avatar

well the results are finally in and they are as follows...

Zeroimus(*1) cleaves through Levithan 8-1 to assert his position as top seed.

it was a REALLY tight match, but golbez(*2) got the last meteo in, winning a titantic 5-4 battle against Ogopogo. Golbez breathes a sigh of relief.

Bahamat(*3) sneakes behind wyvern and obliterates wyvern 7-2. can bahamat go all the way in the finals?

in Another 5-4 thriller Odin(*4) defeats Evil Wall to book his place in the finals. it seems fate is favouring the seeds...

However finally a seed casulty as Plague(*5) crashes out early 6-3 to white dragon/pale dim.

the only white wash comes from Rubicant(*6) who whoops cpu and co 9-0. he is suddenly an outside bet to contest the title. how will he fair in the finals?

and so the ffIV finalists are...

Zeroimus(*1)
    Golbez(*2)
    Bahamat(*3)
    Odin(*4)
    White dragon/Paledim
    Rubicant(*6)

thank u ppl for voting. another domestic boss tournment will soon be up so please vote in that one too
    " Redeem me into childhood. Show me myself without the shell" Nightwish- Ghost Love Score.
    " Everything is Clearer now. Life is just a dream you know, thats never ending...i,m ascending". Cowboy Bebop- Blue
    " Noriko...Kazumi...When you return i,ll be there to say...Welcome Home" Jung- Gunbuster
    "...Shut up. The cycle of nature and your stupid plan don't mean
    a thing. Aeris is gone. Aeris will no longer talk, no longer laugh,
    cry...... or get angry...... What about us...... what are WE supposed
    to do? What about my pain? My fingers are tingling. My mouth is dry. My
    eyes are burning!" Cloud- FF7

I think what we could have in the future is a realistic boss tournament, where we actually make picks and give JUSTIFIED reasons for our choices.

This is basically the same as saying "Who's your favorite boss?" and then battling to see who is more of a favorite than the other.

Sorry I'm making such a big deal with it, but I tend to make unnecessary rational decisions even when they are not required.

u can judge on the enemys hardness if u wish, but that would be too restrictive imo and also make the outcome of a battle too predictable in many cases. being the best boss is more then just being hard, it has many other factors. yes maybe putting reasons would be a good idea but many ppl dont have time 2 give lengthy descriptions. i thank u 4 your input though and understand your point. i hope i have answered u 2 your satisfaction.
    " Redeem me into childhood. Show me myself without the shell" Nightwish- Ghost Love Score.
    " Everything is Clearer now. Life is just a dream you know, thats never ending...i,m ascending". Cowboy Bebop- Blue
    " Noriko...Kazumi...When you return i,ll be there to say...Welcome Home" Jung- Gunbuster

Blog Entries

Well, I will give reasons in the next one. FFVII?

nah ffVIII next simply because i need 2 find a few more names out on my file like the boss at fort condor or the red giant thing or the flying bird machine on the train etc