Thread: brittany spears??

Default brittany spears??

why do some people ALWAYS say brittany spears? Or am I just dumb or something? I know, you can say something like: "yeah, well, i dont like her music etc etc" But its nearly impossible you havent seen Britney instead of brittany. shes already in the spotlights for about 5 years or something?
    no offends or something, but this kindof annoys me.
    People always thought i was dumb all the time, but i proved them..........RIGHT

"You say potato, I say patato.. you say tomato, I say tamato.."

I suppose some people just assume a name is pronounced one way, even if it isn't. To this day, people still believe my name is Devon when in fact it's Devin. Call it common stubbornness.

Take care all.

something like a annoying boy from school used to call me pAUllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll. the "au" he pronounced isnt pronouncable in english. and then that extremely anoying llllllllllllllllllllll. damn . One L is enough. but hey. he got his ass kicked for about twice in a week. really annoying . Dont get me wrong: I hate teasing, esspecially kicking ass. But HE deserved it always.

Watch your language. --Unne
    People always thought i was dumb all the time, but i proved them..........RIGHT

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

I tend to think people wouldn't be able to spell my name correctly even if I stuck a gun in their mouths. It's 'Michael' , not 'Micheal' or any other deranged excuse. Really, the vowels go in the order they come alphabetically! Is it so hard?

I have half a mind to purposely misspell perfectly sane names. *sledgehammer smack*

Default What?

In all the time that I have heard the pop singers name I have never heard anyone pronounce it Brittany. Everyone I've heard say it how it is spelled, Britney.
    Anon say I. Photobucket

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal
    I tend to think people wouldn't be able to spell my name correctly even if I stuck a gun in their mouths. It's 'Michael' , not 'Micheal' or any other deranged excuse. Really, the vowels go in the order they come alphabetically! Is it so hard?

I have half a mind to purposely misspell perfectly sane names. *sledgehammer smack*
    i know how to spell michael since it's my middle name no one can prnounce my last name and I really don't get why. I mean yes the word how doesn't have a e on the end like my last name (howe) but they still are pronounced the same. People always say "Robert Hoe"

As far as I know it's more normal to spell the name 'Brittany' then it is to spell it like Ms. Spears' name.

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

My name is always misspelled, not mispronounced. Zach is easy to say, but I get people spelling it Zack, Zak and even Zac. Zack I can understand, but the other two are a bit out there.

As for Britney, not really anything to do about it.

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

I never noticed.

I haven't had any pronounciation issues with people and my name to date...then again my name is John. :/
    I like Kung-Fu.

Quote Originally Posted by The Captain
    "You say potato, I say patato.. you say tomato, I say tamato.."
    This saying is terrible (not to mesion spelt incorrectly. Its "tomato-tomAto" in conjunction with US pronounciation of letter "a".) Who in the world says "potato" with an "a." Everyone says potato with "A" ponounciation.
    The Satch Rules!!!