Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: smacked in the face?

Default smacked in the face?

have you ever been fully hit in your face? and was it a bitch-slap or a die hard fist punch? and if so, why were you hit?
    People always thought i was dumb all the time, but i proved them..........RIGHT

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I've only ever been smacked in the face once, and a pavement (sidewalk) was the culprit.

I've never been punched/smacked/hit/slapped by another person before.
    "As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless,
    uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?"

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Nope.

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

Haha, here are some martial arts sparring stories.

--

In the land of wherever I spar, there are a couple of rules: no head shots, no sweeps, no groin hits, and I don't think you can give people charlie horses either. Anyway:

So I'm sparring with this guy right. He goes for an attack and I raise my arms to block. So he grabs my arms, and swings a hit. Bam! PG gets clocked across the face. I just look right back at him. Those weird martial arts padded gloves are great. :D

Another time, I was fighting this rather tall fellow. He fakes an attack, distracts me, and swings a roundhouse or whatever at my face. Bam! PG gets clocked across the face. I have no idea what happened, but I wasn't hurt or anything. I look around and realise the guy fell down wtf!

xDDDD

i get smacked quite often. during training . But ive been hit once real hard. it was in a strange way extremely exciting. this guy thought i was a racist, which i'm not. in fact, i hate racists, but i walked away after a while, and after 100 meters, i heared footsteps behind me, and when i looked back, that laming b*tch smacked me to the ground.
    i never had such a great adrenaline rush. when i was back on my feet he got really scared, probably because i looked kindof psycho, with a half smile on my face. But my friends cooled me down so nothing happened.
    Its strange, you dont feel any pain in such situation and feel strong as hell.
    that was the first and only time i got hit real hard in my life. When i look back on it, it was kinda fun, but at the time, i could only think of hurting him.

well im the unlucky one of getting hit in the face with....balls

u name it...

tennis balls, footballs, soccerballs, basketba;;s, pingpong balls.....anything except cricket balls i guess

[Life is Eternity in a nutshell]

That really was not needed. Consider this a warning. ~Gau

Well, I probably have but then I have the brain span of a fish so I don't remember although I did get hit in the face by a rather nasty football the other day..
    I dremt I was a moron, then I woke up and I was still a moron.

Yeah, I get hit in the face with a lot of sports equipment. Mainly balls. I've been smacked by just about every type of those. I also tend to smack myself in the face a lot, half the time by accident. O.o; But my worst enemy would have to be on own computer monitor. See, I've got this habit of leaning forward when I'm tired, bored, or just about anything. Since we've moved, my monitor's a lot closer than it used to be, and I'm not really used to that yet. So, I lean forward without really thinking about it, and *CLUNK*.

Quote Originally Posted by P8
    do you want my balls in your face?
    no thanks man...!

[Life is Eternity in a nutshell]

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Me vs My mentally disturbed brother (You may think I'm crazy, but I'm a prancey prancey elf fairy compared to his Norman Bates meets Hannibal Lecter) used to happen a lot when we were younger. Hasn't happened for years now. Which is a shame, as I'd kick his ass (He always used to win as he was bigger)

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic
    Me vs My mentally disturbed brother (You may think I'm crazy, but I'm a prancey prancey elf fairy compared to his Norman Bates meets Hannibal Lecter) used to happen a lot when we were younger. Hasn't happened for years now. Which is a shame, as I'd kick his ass (He always used to win as he was bigger)
    yeah, my fatass brother used to torture me also. but since i can beat him now, he never wants to fight anymore. its quite funny, hes about 120 kg and im 75, he cant hit me because im too fast. thats what you get when youre always eating

I've never been hit in the face before. However, I was shot in the face once. Does that count?

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

omg did you die? :o

I don't remember. But I did gain some cool abilities, like floating and passing through solid objects.